Author Topic: >Leo the Cursed Chapter 2<  (Read 1208 times)

Offline chowfur

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Yup, I love a chow's fur!
    • View Profile
>Leo the Cursed Chapter 2<
« on: June 02, 2013, 07:48:50 pm »
                                                                                    Scars
                                                                                  Chapter 2
        Leo was awaking to a peaceful sunlight. His shaggy short mane that hung of to the side was all over his face. Rearranging it he finally got all the dust and bedding off his fur. Leo saw his sisters Ursa's spot was bare. Leo headed outside and then Ursa came crashing down on him. 'Ow! Hey what was that for?" asked Leo. "For showing you what an ambush was" said Ursa. Then their mother(who was also the queen) Jinx, and their father Ethan (who is the king) appeared. Jinx came over to Ursa and said "Get off your brother you silly". Jinx picked up Ursa and put her away from Leo. Ethan came over to Leo and asked "Wanna head down to Sandy Cove with your mother and sister?". "You bet!" said Leo. The family headed down towards Sandy Cove. Along the way Leo caught a mouse. When they got there Ursa came over to Leo and asked 'Wanna play?". "Sure"said Leo. Their parents went over to some rocks to watch the cubs. Leo and Ursa circled each other slowly. Then Ursa jumped and landed on Leo. But instead of letting Leo go she scratched Leo. She kept doing it harder and longer. The swipes were also getting longer. Then Ursa stopped. Their parents got up but instead of going over to Leo they went over to Ursa. They began praising her combat moves and left Leo hurting. All they care about is her fighting mover....I'm over here with wounds and they don't even care thought Leo with sadness. He ran off towards the hollow about to cry. When he got there all the lionesses and lions were starring at him. Leo kept walking. Then he entered his family's den and fell asleep in pain, and sadness. Tears rolling down his cheeks.

Authors Note: Thats it for chp 2. maybe ill have cup 3 out today. if not tomorrow. poor Leo. no one loves him. itll start to get interesting in chp 3. Pls reply and tell me how you like it and if i should work on anything. See ya in the next chp.