Author Topic: BETTER! How the Dragon Became a Zombie  (Read 1166 times)

Offline Morag

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Let the "Jaws" music play...
    • View Profile
BETTER! How the Dragon Became a Zombie
« on: July 09, 2013, 02:51:30 am »
So... if you've read my first one, which was crap, I made a new one. This one will be much better with more details. I hope you like it better. Enjoy.~

The blue dragon shifted her gaze towards the green one, her blue eyes narrowing. "What? Are you chicken?" she taunted, leaning closer.
  The green dragon snorted, twisting his neck around so he could glare the female in the eyes. "No, I am not, Sappire. You just want me to do it because you're too scared to do it," he challenged, a smirk coming to place over his lips.
  "And you keep thinking that." Sappire spread her partially transparent wings, taking to flight. "I'll see you around, Blade."
  Blade watched the blue colored beast fly off, muttering beneath his breath. Suddenly, he heard a stick snap, turning his head to see what caused it, he noticed a yellow dragon nearby, noming on some berries. "Oh, great," he muttered, recognizing the creature. It was Chrome, the snobby dragon.
  "Oh, hello, Blade." Chrome giggled, raising his body off the ground. Tilting his head back, he quipped, "Would you care to join me on this beautiful night?"
  "No, thank you," Blade answered, turning away.
  "Are you too scared?" Sappire had flown back in, and was plastering herself to Chrome's side. Chrome gave her an uneasy look.
  "No, I just don't want to be around you two. I've had enough for one night."
  Chrome scowled. "Oh, just come on," he snapped, spreading his wings, ready to leap up there if Blade refused.
  But, Blade knew better. Slithering down the rock side of the hill, stopping in front of Chrome. "Alright, alright."
  "Come closer..." Chrome smirked. Blade leaned closer. "No, closer...." Blade moved closer still. "bsfdjskdfhj CLOSER." Blade looked startled, and scooted closer.
  The yellow dragged parted his jaws, revealing yellow teeth to match his hide color.
Ew.., Blade thought.
  Chrome's foul breath stung his nostrils. It made his eyes water. Then, without warning, Blade dropped dead.
  Now, he has returned as a zombie, to extract revenge on those who did him wrong...
  He is Blade.... and everybody fears him...

Yay. xD There you have it. The new and improved version. Erm... I hoped you liked it? And please be nice. I like suggestions, but let's not overdo it.
Thanks.~
Morag is epic.~

Offline antherax

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
Re: BETTER! How the Dragon Became a Zombie
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2013, 02:54:24 am »
Nice. But I don't think topic belongs here. ( i think it goes into creations literature, maybe? XD)
« Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 02:56:43 am by Ranulf »
dead account

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2013, 03:04:29 am »
As creative as this is, and I enjoyed reading it, instead of making an entirely new post in the future, you can modify your old post and overwrite it to make it look better. The option should be on the top right hand corner of your post as the word 'Modify' underlined. But again, good work.
gone

Offline Warrior4ever

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Muffins. Oh yes... I went there.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2013, 03:32:44 am »
Basically, what these floofs said above me, and also, great job on this narrative ^^ Are you writing a book, short story, or doing this just for fun?

Offline Morag

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Let the "Jaws" music play...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2013, 03:37:03 am »
Lol. Thanks, everyone. And no, this was just for fun. Though I do write books for other things myself, in real life.~
Morag is epic.~