Author Topic: .:Feralheart Creepypasta:.  (Read 4580 times)

Offline Ex0rcist

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • Slow Ex0 is slow
    • View Profile
.:Feralheart Creepypasta:.
« on: July 12, 2013, 11:35:57 am »
Feralheart Creepypasta

I've read a few of the creepypasta stories on here, and I've had a true fancy of writing stories that can haunt those who read 'em. I've decided to share one of my ideas, and as always, feedback is requested.

NOTE: This is not the scariest or the best at all. It was literally about 4:30 in the morning and I'm a bit.... eh... I don't even know if this is eerie at all... But this is only my subtle versions. Wait until later, floofz. I may have to warn as well that there is slight gore involved. View at your own risk, and enjoy!~

This story is called Fingerpainting..

*crackle* I've been watching you... *crackle*

The distant voice echoes within my head, the pitch sounding similar to the chilling noise of nails on a chalkboard...
It's currently... huh... It's currently 5:27 a.m, my favourite hour of the day. Reason being because I'm the only one in the house who refers to it as "haunted hour", considering it's the only time of day where strange things occur. There's nothing I can do, as well, for I wake up five minutes before it all begins... forced to face the paranormality. I've got three others... my parents and my sister... none of them have to witness such foolery as this...

To speed up the time, I log onto Feralheart and select a random character, Zohra, my striped canine with deep orange-red eyes that could make you cringe with utter delight or static. Not many people were on, and on the forums it had said "Game server is online with 321 users playing". I suppose it was a bit too early for anyone to be on.

I've reached Bonfire, and was surprised to see just one user in the map opposed to nearly a hundred.The user was playing as a pup, coloured pitch black with deep red markings that appeared similar to fresh blood. The eyes were glowing slit, set to an eerie white tinted with faded crimson. I thought it was a creatively created character, but just before I was about to speak to the user, a received a whisper from unknown:

? ? ?: Don't speak to the pup.

My reaction was simply obvious, to say that I was questioning this greatly. After reading the line of text, I look back at the pup only to see it vanished. Strange textures were scattered on the ground where Zohra was standing, looking similar to painted hand-prints. I was unsure of what was going on, and immediately decided to quit the game. As soon as I pressed the Esc. key on my keyboard, the pup's face of intense surreality filled my screen... so life-like and mind-twisted. Its features were unsustainable to my eyes and I pressed Esc. again only to hear a child's laughter.
I literally froze as the user now spoke to me with sentences not made sense...:

---: Three's what you've got...

I didn't understand what he or she meant. I waited incase the user had anything else to say. After five minutes of maintaining my patience, I heard a screech from my sister's bedroom... and a strange squish, splosh, squelch, like the sounds of a child stamping their hand heavily coated with fingerpaint on a canvas. I could not move... I didn't want to move. I gently called out my sister's name, only to be answered by a deafening thud. I shut my eyes and looked back at the screen.
The pup was closer to Zohra as before... and he or she now typed the next sentence:

---: Two's left for now...

It was the same as before... I heard the noises as well as a scream from my mother... My heart was racing as more thudding noises filled the house as well more laughter from what sounded like a child... Tears slid down my face as I was forced to look at the screen again, the pup closer now.

---: One shall be taken...

Thuds, stabbing noises, laughter... my father's cry of heavy pain dealt. I could not take it anymore, as my head moved towards the screen by itself once more... Zohra laying on her side, hollowed from the inside and attached to bloodied strings.

---: 321, what's that without zero?

After the user sent that message, I heard a chorus of amused giggling coming from above me, as I saw shadowy figure cling to my wall staring straight at me. I screamed at the top of my lungs out of frustration, hitting my monitor hard. A bloody imprint of where my fist hit the screen was visible, as well as the words "I was only just fingerpainting..." I ran to my room, noticing my entire house was covered with bloody handprints. The clock read 5:52 a.m. Feralheart has frightened me... As I laid in bed, I felt the presence of something.... I turned to look and saw Zohra being puppeteered by the pup, the shadowy figure with a child's laughter... And with a bloodied paw, pointed to my wall where the bodies of my parents and sister were hung.
I burst into tears as the pup whispered to me, "One hour you've got until the time ticks to 'zero'... And to any others you've told this to." I'm sorry I told you guys... Farewell...

Yar... thanks for reading. It's not the scariest, mostly because I'm saving that for later. Feedback is highly requested for I'd love to do more of these.~

In-Game User: ex0rcist

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
Re: .:Feralheart Creepypasta:.
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2013, 12:27:02 pm »
Nice Creepypasta. C: +floof

In-game name as: Whinp

Offline KibaWolf73

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2013, 01:00:27 pm »
Who needs sleep anyway?
Jokes aside, this creepypasta sent shivers down my spine. Congratulations, you deserve a nuzzle!

It's not the scariest, mostly because I'm saving that for later.
Does that mean you have more? 8D

Offline TurtlezSoup

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • TurtezSoup. Your everyday dose of Turtlez
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2013, 02:56:39 pm »
I should really stop reading creeppastas owo I'll get nightmares D:<

Awesome story~ have a floof! :D

Siggy by Rustys!

Offline silverwolf120

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • I am obssessed With Smile.Dog and Strider!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2013, 03:21:00 pm »
This was a good creepypasta. I'm gonna make a pup that looks like the one in this story and just sit AFK in bonfire doing nothing at 5 AM. I might write a creepypasta since I've read tons of em on the Creepypasta Wiki ((Yes, there IS a creepypasta Wiki.))

Signature by Demon
            Merry Christmas

Offline hellensilverwolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • babayagaga
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2013, 04:42:46 pm »
just before I was about to speak to the user, a received a whisper from unknown:

? ? ?: Don't speak to the pup

that's where the dramatic music should start, creepy:O

Offline Skrillexx

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • DANCE THE DANCE OF LIFE
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2013, 10:39:50 am »
Funny thing is, I was listening to a song and where it got extreme I reached this bit:

? ? ?: Don't speak to the pup.

Awoken.

Offline Nightvvolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Durarara!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2013, 09:57:11 pm »
Awesome creepy pasta. Makes me want to make a creepy pasta~

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2013, 10:10:26 pm »
This actually is really scary. Best creepypasta I've seen so far.
I'd love to see more, too. The story has great detail and I can imagine it quite well.
Not sure if I should make a creepypasta but I might some time, too...

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2013, 04:39:43 pm »
Very nice story, Love it. ^-^