Author Topic: |:|Shadowed Memories|:| Season 1 Chapter 2 Screaming Inside You  (Read 1329 times)

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
                                                       ~Screaming Inside You~
I woke up, hearing a scream inside my head. I looked up, where Long was, as i saw he was sleeping. I seteled my head down, as i closed my eyes, faling into another dream.
I saw fishe's jumping ut of the river, as i gigelled, and tride to catch some. as i saw a black figure, in the distance. I Spoke Up: "Who are you!?!" I yelled so it could hear me. It turned around, looking at me, as i backed away.
He had a demon face, as i heard voice's inside my head, the voice just screamed, as then i heard it's voice: /"You'll Die!!!"\
The voice was scary, like thousands of souls entered my body, screaming withought any stop.
I woke up from a nuge as i looked up, it was long.
He looked at me with his  blue eyes, watching me, as he spoke up: "You okay? I heard you screaming, is something wrong?"
His voice was nice, but not very nice, as it was with a deep huff. I looked at his blue eyes, as my red eyes blinked.
"No, i'm alright." I spoke up, not caring about my dream. It's not his buissness to know, or is it?
"You sure?" He asked curiousely, as i looked up at him. "Yes, i'm sure." I spoke up with a deep gruft, as i stood up, and padded out of the den, seeing it's dawn.
"I'm going to get some drink." I spoke with a deep gruft as i padded away.
Hearing a voice behinde his body, i looked back. As it was long, speaking.
"May i come with you?" He asked abit looking worried about me.
"Yes, you may." I said not caring, as my red eyes blinked, looking back at the way he padded.
"So, why are you always screaming when your sleeping?" He asked couresly, as i twitched my ears, padding, and begining to speak:
"I do not talk about this much, but he is hounting me..." I spoke with a whisper, as he replied.
"Who? Who is hounting you!?!" He yelled out, as i spoke: "Shhhhh"
"His name is Darken." I spoke up, as they arrived near the water. I leaned down, to get some cool water drink, as he spoke:
"Darken? Who's he?" He asked curiousely.
"Darken....Is M.....a Demon..." At first it sounded, like he waned to say something else, but he didin't.
"Anyways. Where is your family?" I asked a question, awaiting for his answer.
"My family is destroyed..." Long spoke in sadness, but at first it looked like he was angry about it.
Dante looked away from his face, as he saw in the distance, the same reflection, he saw in his dream.
"Oh, no, not now, not here..." He spoke looking at the dark object in the distance, as he turned back to him, his eyes shining like blood.
I heard in my head the same voice's, as in my dream. They said: /"You'll Die!!"\ I spoke up loudly: "No!!!"
Long, heard out his screaming, as he looked at the view of where Dante looked. I didin't saw anyone, but something looked familur, about it. He thought in his mind: /"You!!! I'll Kill You!!"\ He spoke loudly in his mind, as the object dissapierd.
Seeing Dante falling down, i ran towards as i catch him. "You okay?" I saw him closing his eyes, as i placed him on my back, and ran back to the den they were.
I placed Dante carefully, as i saw he is still breathing, but he was unconces. I layied near him, as i placed my head down on his chest, resting together with him.

~Chapter 3~ Coming Soon!!!

|:|Leave a Feedback!|:|

Guys, what do you think of my creation?
Do you want to hear more?
Or no?
Thanks for reading. :)
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 05:19:46 pm by Hackers. »

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline Warrior4ever

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Muffins. Oh yes... I went there.
    • View Profile
Re: |:|Shadowed Memories|:| Chapter 2 Screaming Inside You
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2013, 05:03:14 pm »
Always nice to read a floof's stories ^^ Very nice work, can't wait to see more from you :3

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Re: |:|Shadowed Memories|:| Chapter 2 Screaming Inside You
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2013, 05:50:36 pm »
Always nice to read a floof's stories ^^ Very nice work, can't wait to see more from you :3
Thanks.
Thought Nobody will reply. But here you go, someone did. (I ment you did) :P
I'll make more later. :P

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!