Author Topic: "Ridiculousness" [Another FeralHeart Creepypasta] -A Lot of Reading+Gore+W.I.P.-  (Read 2341 times)

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
Ohlook--Another creepypasta; pleasedon'tkillme. ;3;))

I sat up in bed, then gave a hazy glance at my phone; it's alarm didn't go off. I could've sworn that I had set the alarm to 10:00 A.M., but it decided to remain quiet, or go into Silent mode. Nice job. I thought, then heaved a sigh. Crawling towards the laptop at the foot of my bed, I stretched my arms forward, then waited for the computer to load after I opened the top.
"Let's see what we can do today," I muttered aimlessly, but mainly to myself due to my being alone; then quickly clicked on the FeralHeart icon, which looked relatively normal. After I clicked it, the normal window popped open, seemed pretty average.
Waiting for the FeralHeart game to load after I typed my password in, and entered Ascension Island on my England character; again, everything seemed pretty normal. I was pretty bored, nothing was going on besides the HomeStuck fandom, so I clicked onto my Friends List, just to see who was online that I could Whisper and talk to.
Only one friend.
I couldn't make out the user properly, which started to tick me off for some unclear reason; it was even unclear to me to why I was upset. "What is..." I murmured in a soft, hushed voice.
Almost as fast as I saw the username, a Whisper appeared; though, I could hardly read it, like the username. Seeing this happen, I tried to open my Options menu--then weird things started to happen.
My Options menu wasn't opening, but the button was there. Glitch...? I thought, almost instantly, so I shrugged it off. As soon as I clicked away, I went into my normal bored F3 mode, everything still looking normal... At least, until I reached the top of AI.
The portal was missing, which I thought that I screwed over the files in the folder, and then went to check my C: FeralHeart folder, which was renamed as 'Click and Read Me: FeralHeart'.
What is this? Is someone pranking me? Thinking that, I quickly spoke out a "Okay guys, c'mon out.", which seemed to fail me--no-one came out. No-one even replied to me.
Another Whisper popped up, this time I could read it.
"Read the file."
Even though I could read the Whisper, the username was still hard to read, and what I could see was 'hAppy_AnD_riDDicuLous'--but some numbers were on the end, as were a few more words; I couldn't remember friending a user with that name. Strange, but whatever.
Another friend soon logged on, but I couldn't read that user, either; I couldn't start to even comprehend it.
Seeing that FeralHeart seemed too glitchy for me to play, I clicked the icon on the tool bar at the bottom of the screen and then clicked 'Exit FeralHeart', and quickly went to my kitchen.
Nobody seemed to be home, even though I could've sworn that they were asleep, I guess I was wrong, then.
"This is all just in your head, calm down, Wolfie." I told myself, rather than thinking it, and slyly grabbed a glass from the cupboard. "You're not going insane, not on my watch."
I told myself I wasn't going insane, but I was talking to myself in a third person P.O.V., wonderful; I'm totally not insane. Totally.
After I finished the glass of water, I briskly walked to my bedroom, and looked into my FeralHeart folder, or my 'Click and Read Me' folder. And it was the game, a few other files--the average-looking FeralHeart folder with a few 'Read Me's within it. I scrolled within the few folders, finding a new one; 'Ridiculousness.rtf'. What?
I clicked on the Word document, and read it.

"You are now here. In the world of FeralHeart. Why? Because I care. You're now in the MMORPG, with me... But you cannot see me. Have fun.
-Ridiculousness"

That's what it said; "You're now here." If that's true, then where is everyone? It's a MMORPG, it's right there, it's on almost every search engine, even the front of the website. Plus, if I was in the game, then how am I still human? ... I pondered on that question for a few moments, a few solutions popped into my head.
I could be... Like, being role-played right now... I thought that was ridiculous. Nah, it's just a prank. That's all. Someone must've just gotten to my C: files, like my brother. Yeah, that's it.
This person just wanted a reaction out of me, which they didn't get... Unless you count mentally.
So, instead of logging back into the FeralHeart game, I just logged into my Skype; again, no-one seemed to be online. No-one was online. Coincidence, that's all.
Seeing that no-one was online, I became even more bored, and logged into FeralHeart again. This time, something strange happened.
The game froze, then restarted, the normal semi-clear tool bar on the screen disappeared and turned into fullscreen. I strictly remember only opening FeralHeart in windows, not fullscreen. Maybe just another glitch, I guessed.
The FeralHeart buttons weren't there, just Options, Log In, and... Die. What?
I tugged on my tanktop, and then straightened my shorts before clicking the second button, 'Log In'.
I flipped through my characters. Wolfie looked pretty mangled, her left ear hanging almost off her head, her mane flung in every-which-way and a red hue, her eyes were flipped to 'Contracted' instead of 'Normal', and her 'CuteSmile' emote was flipped to 'Horror'. She looked as if she seen something unforgivable. My England character looked worse, he was missing his front paw, his markings' colors were switched to a crimson, his mane was basically ripped off. Gore was all over my characters.
I covered my mouth with my left hand, gasping in horror at the sight of it all. I could only think of one word. 'Gruesome.'
« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 02:52:12 am by Wolfie_Lover »