Author Topic: "MOMMA?" - Creepypasta By Tariri  (Read 2137 times)

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
"MOMMA?" - Creepypasta By Tariri
« on: August 27, 2013, 11:56:54 am »
The day was rainy and disgusting, even though I enjoy rain. There was nothing to do, and being my lazy self, I took my laptop and sat on our leather couch. I was alone, my family was out shopping. First off, I checked the Feral Heart forums like I always do. "Game server is online with users playing", the text at the top of the site said. Weird, it should have said how many members there are. I threw the thought away, saying it was a glitch and it would be fixed soon. Now, I opened up my Feral Heart. The screen was ominously darkened for some reason. Must be the lighting in here. The sky was completely grayed out and the droplets of rain were making the most adorable noises as they danced across the glass windows. Everything was quiet. I haven't even turned on my TV. I logged in on my main character and dashed off into Bonfire. Why? I don't know. I merely sat down at it's center. However, none was talking. I had lypsinc on, and their mouths move, but no chatting in my chat-box. All of a sudden, my camera jerked back behind my character. I stared at what she saw. A small, completely black wolf pup sat in the distance. It's name was simply "O". Being curious, I walked over to it. It had no markings, and the cross-eye model. It's eyes were red, almost black, and it stared at me. I sat there too, and we watched each-other until it whispered me. "MOMMA?" It said. The username was again simply "O". I believed it was just another parent-beggar and turned away to go do something else. "MOMMA!" Again, my camera turned around without me doing anything. The pup's face was looking as if it were screaming. I jumped back as a static sound blasted from my speakers. I could heart a child's cry beneath the sheet of static, it wept and wept before once again screaming "MOMMA!" I started to weep too. The scare was too much for me. I mashed the "Off" button and watched as the completely black pup came running after my character, the static and crying getting louder. The pup started to glitch out, convulsing  in-front of me. As it came near, the screen faded to static. I watched for a bit, then turned around to throw my laptop away. But I wasn't quick enough. A child's silhouette appeared on the still static screen, it's red eyes that looked like buttons weeping red tears. It spread his arms in-front of him, trying to reach me. "MOMMA?" It shrieked, before my laptop turned off.

Welp yus. ^^ Another creepypasta from yours truly. I know it's rather plain and lame but I really wanted to do one again. c: Please rate it and comment!

Offline Stargatefan

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Someday, I will marry space.
    • View Profile
Re: "MOMMA?" - Creepypasta By Tariri
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2013, 06:51:16 pm »
Good cp, 'Riri! Rate: 4/5. I too wrote a cp. This is a good one. Sky, what do you think?
Sky: Um...I'm startled...*le cuddles budder* Jason, help me...
Okay...Ty, what about you?
Deadlox: I LIKE IT.
Why?
Deadlox: Becuase...um...cookies!
What? Um, okay? (I've been wanting todo the cookies thing. That's actually from a video, you know).
Welp, nice job! Keep it up!
Grumpy: Meh. *le falcon punches Slenderman*
         -Stargate

Check it:
Wattpad: @Starla-Larla
Ao3: Starla_Larla
Tumblr: this-is-the-starla-tag.tumblr.com
In-game: Stargatefan

Offline LightWolfWarrior

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Light Wolf here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2013, 04:48:48 am »
Omg that was scary! I don't want a silhouette coming after me screaming MOMMA.....Not today! :'D  This was awesome and creepy, I loved it! Make more in the future please!!!!!! :D

I would like to thank not only God, but Jesus, for I See Stars.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2013, 08:56:58 am »
A good Creepypasta you've written here Ms. Rii. As I read, I was wondering if the silhouette was going to jump right out of the screen and become a reality or not.
A good horror tale.
gone