Author Topic: One, Two, She's Coming For You...  (Read 2363 times)

Offline LightWolfWarrior

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Light Wolf here~
    • View Profile
One, Two, She's Coming For You...
« on: December 22, 2013, 07:10:25 am »
Very quick, un-detailed story. :P I'll update in the future if asked to! I was in a huge rush!! XD

"One, Two, she's coming for you. Three, Four, she's in the corridor..." the words echoed creepily through the blackness. "She's coming...." a raspy voice from nowhere whispered huskily.

My eyes snapped open when I heard a loud scratch on my closed door. I quickly sat upright with a quiet groan. I rubbed my eyes with my index fingers until my vision was no longer blurry. I seriously didn't want to get up. Being the heavy sleeper I am, I was surprised I woke up from the sound. Even a gunfire can't wake me up, so the sound of a scratch was pretty unnerving. I didn't have a pet to cause the sound, my parents were out of town and my teenage sister was spending the night with her boyfriend. I wasn't necessarily scared at that moment, more along the lines of curious. I was always one for mystery and adventure, so I was almost happy to get up. I huffed and forced myself up, looking at the clock mounted on my sky blue wall. 12:00 exactly. Yay. I slapped my forehead with my hand and held it for a few seconds before dragging it down my face. I yawned and walked clumsily to the door, stumbling every few steps but always landing on my feet.

The soft carpet floor managed to somehow creak under my weight. I was used to it though and began walking towards my door. I navigated through my large, pitch black room and nearly jumped when I hit my door. "Stupid door...why couldn't you be somewhere that's not here?" I mumbled, my head aching slightly. I pressed my hand against the wall and glided it around until I found my switch and flicked it on. I quickly shielded my eyes from the seemingly blinding light and opened my door without any fear. "Is anyone here?" I said woozily. Sometimes I swear I'm high off of tiredness. I'm such an idiot when I wake up. I quickly snapped into reality when I heard glass shatter in the kitchen. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up as I felt a hot breath meet my skin. I shivered and slowly turned around, my eyes going wide when nothing was there. I shrugged it off as being my imagination. I'm not the most normal person when I wake up. It was proved when I woke up and threw my pillow at my mirror.

I turned back around and walked down the long dark hall. On the left side there were two door, each spaced out from the other. I walked past rather quickly and looked in the bathroom and then forward. I stopped abruptly and slowly backed up until I was standing in front of the bathroom. I looked inside and let out my breath when nothing was there. I thought I had saw a pair of glowing eyes from the corner of my own, but fortunately was mistaken. I continued to walk down the hall until I reached my large living room. My eyes slowly adjusted to the dark and I could clearly see my entire living room. The loveseat, the couch, the armchair, the girl, the T.V, the- wait... I quickly looked back to where I thought I saw the girl, fear beginning to rise up in me when nothing was there. I heard heavy breathing from the kitchen and didn't know if I should run to my room or see what it was. My heart raced and threatened to jump into my throat. The house became physically dark and I couldn't see a thing except a slight glowing in the corner of the room. I slowly looked the way of the glowing and saw a pale girl with tangled black hair and pitch black holes for eyes. Her mouth was stitched close into a smile and she shot her head up at me. "Oh hell!" I screamed, quickly turning around and running for my life to my room. She hovered behind me, her stitched, smiling face growing scarier by the second. I slammed my door closed and panted deeply, holding my door closed as she began scratching insanely at it. It soon stopped and I paused before letting out my breath. I quickly turned around and let out a scream, for the girl was standing face to face in front of me, not even five inches away, staring me in the eye with that scary smile.

"And where do you think you're going?" was her icy question.

I would like to thank not only God, but Jesus, for I See Stars.

Offline WolfClaw

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I have a best friend. His name is God.
    • View Profile
Re: One, Two, She's Coming For You...
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2013, 07:18:42 am »
Awesome!!! You should write more stories! ;D

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2013, 07:42:09 am »
This is a tale worth reading. Wonderfully written out Ms. Light. If it possesses such an ominous aura at this stage, I'm even more intrigued as to what it may be like when in full-detail.
gone

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2013, 02:32:38 pm »
Interesting and creative story we have here. I love the detail and you say it's lacks detail? I would be eager to find out how much more detail could go into a story like this. Well done.
+floof

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline LightWolfWarrior

• Light Wolf here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2013, 04:04:54 pm »
Thank you all very much and thanks for the floof Ms. Stargazer! :) It inspires me when I get good feedback and I'm going to rewrite this possibly tomorrow in full detail. Thank you all very much again! ^.^

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2013, 04:31:28 pm »
An interesting story, Lightwolf.<3 As stated above you should write more stories.

Offline Ex0rcist

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • Slow Ex0 is slow
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2013, 04:54:01 pm »
That was a very good story, LightWolf. And as all others have said before me, I am very curious to see what details could possibly fit into this already amazing tale. Keep up the great work. +floof

In-Game User: ex0rcist

Offline LightWolfWarrior

• Light Wolf here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2013, 08:00:28 pm »
Thank you both so much! I will definitely write more in the near future! :) Also rewriting this soon!  Thanks for the +floof Scyntel! Once again, thank you both for the compliments! C:

Offline Trixxy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2013, 12:32:15 am »
Great story! Really interesting! It was making me want to read more and more!

Offline LightWolfWarrior

• Light Wolf here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2013, 04:42:01 am »
Thank you very much Trixxy! More is to come very soon! :)