Author Topic: Arrival of Ragdoll.  (Read 2040 times)

Offline LookingForAStar

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Life is an amazing and complex thing.
    • View Profile
Arrival of Ragdoll.
« on: September 08, 2013, 07:09:23 pm »
Darkness surrounded me. All I could hear was the sudden stop of the cars engine, and the sound of car doors opening and closing quickly. "She'll be so happy!" The man exclaimed to himself silently. The bag I was in rustled as he lifted it with his large, dry hands.
His heavy breathing became annoying as we made our way somewhere. I wanted to look but, I can't move...
I fell backward as he went up some stairs, and from my view now I could see light and his face. My beady eyes stared up at him as my legs were shot upward. He glanced down at me before opening up a door. To where, I couldn't answer then.
"Madeline! Come down here I have something!" The large man announced, setting the bag I was in down and picking me up out of it. Finally.
He held me behind his back as foot steps coming down a staircase sounded. "What is it dad?" A high pitched female voice called after the steps stopped.
"Well, I was at Tiny Town and saw a stuffed wolf and thought you would like it." I was held out as he spoke, and could see a five year old girl with black brown hair, blue eyes, and was a bit tan colored.
Madeline squealed and grabbed me from him, yet her grip was looser and more kind and gentle. She rubbed my red brown pelt, looking into my beady green eyes.
"You like 'em, Maddie?" He asked after a moment.
"Yes! He's great! I think I'll name him.... Jack!" Maddie said after pondering around some fitting names.
"Jack? Are you sure-" He was cut off by his wife, and or Maddie's mom.
"Clyde! I told you not to buy her another animal." The mother squawked from the next room. "Emily, come on! She's five, we can't not buy a kid toys."
Maddie looked down at me, and rolled her eyes going upstairs. "Don't worry Jack. She'll like you. I just know it. Right now, I just wanna play!"

Well the years passed, all the way until she was 15. Then, everything changed...... everything.... went downhill..

Offline Stargatefan

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Someday, I will marry space.
    • View Profile
Re: Arrival of Ragdoll.
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2013, 02:30:46 am »
What happened? MUST. KNOW. Great story!
     -Stargate

Check it:
Wattpad: @Starla-Larla
Ao3: Starla_Larla
Tumblr: this-is-the-starla-tag.tumblr.com
In-game: Stargatefan

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2013, 04:30:03 pm »
Looks like an interesting story so far. ^^ Can't wait to see what's next. Good job on it, floo'.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2013, 04:41:19 pm »
An interesting tale. Reminds me somewhat of Toy Story. I like the creativity you put into this tale and I'll be awaiting the next chapter if you are to continue it.
gone

Offline LookingForAStar

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Life is an amazing and complex thing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2013, 01:31:33 am »
I will. I'm going to attempt to post the rest tomorrow. C8

Offline Stargatefan

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9