Author Topic: (Horror Series) The Evil Within...a MLP: FiM Horror Series: Part 1  (Read 1538 times)

Offline Stargatefan

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Someday, I will marry space.
    • View Profile
(Horror Series) The Evil Within...a MLP: FiM Horror Series: Part 1
« on: September 18, 2013, 03:06:21 am »
Before we begin, I'd like to give a warning that there will be a bit of blood,so if you're squeamish then no. This is a Rainbow Factory story, well the first part is. All of the famous ponies in Equestria are doing evil, vile things...but nopony knows why, and if they find out anything they mysteriously disappear. This part has: Rainbow Dash, Deadlox, and some other ponies. Yep, I put Deadlox in there. Deal.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Memories swirl in front of me. I'm on a hill, somewhere near Ponyville. Wind gently caresses my face, and sweet scents of flowers blow by me. I'm jolted back to reality by a splash of icy cold water. I splutter, getting to my hooves quickly. I shake my head, and tiny droplets go everywhere. I remember now. I'm in a facility in Cloudsdale...it looks like any other structure, but in the inside...concrete floors, machines with horrifying purposes, and, worst of all, dozens upon dozens of cages holding terrified ponies like me. I glance to my right. In the cage huddles an orange pegasus filly with pink hair. She's so young, she doesn't even have her cutie mark yet. Those monsters. They target the weak ponies, of all kinds: earth, unicorn, even pegasus ponies. The filly can't fly. She never will. I, myself, am a unicorn. I'm horrible at magic, so of course I'd be a perfect target. "Well well, look at the new addition." A voice captures my attention and I shift my gaze to the front. There stands a cyan mare, with white clothing and a mask covering her mouth. I can't see her mane, but I know who she is. I've always known, and to think ponies look up to her. "What about me, Rainbow Dash?" I snarl. She chuckles. "You daydream. Daydreamers never last long around here..." She looks to something behind her, and up trots a colt. He looks familiar...recognition hits me in a matter of seconds. "Deadlox! What..." I begin in shock. He grins evilly. "Yes, it's me. Out of all ponies I'm the least you'd expect to be working in a place like..." he gestures to the whole place, "this." I shake my head. Disgust creeps into my head, and I begin to resent him. I resent Rainbow Dash. I resent it all. I don't care about it anymore. All I care about is the safety of me, of the other victims, of the filly. I think her name is Scootaloo. "Help me, Rainbow Dash!" cries the filly. Rainbow and Deadlox look simultaneously at Scootaloo. They don't look happy. Rainbow Dash then smiles a smile of pure evil. She tries to make it look as though it's an innocent smile, but I can see the horrible soul that lies behind the mask. "Scootaloo," she says in a sickeningly sweet voice. "I'm afraid I can't help you now, my dear." Her voice oozes fake kindness, fake sympathy. As if she cares. Scootaloo's eyes glisten. She backs away to press her back against the cold, concrete wall. "No..." she breathes. "No..." I want to help her. I feel a burning hatred towards these ponies. I actually growl at them. Deadlox looks at me, a sly sparkle in his visible eye. The left one is covered by his hair. It seems to be a trick of the light, but his hair looks redder...I realize something. It's blood.
     "You sound like a dog," he remarks. The two pegasi outside the cage chuckle at the joke. "So?" I say. I struggle to keep my hate, my anger, from bubbling over into my voice. It would just make them mad, I figure. "So?" I repeat. "And why do you need Scootaloo? She hasn't done anything." Deadlox closes his eye for a second, then opens it again. "Younger blood makes vivider colors, you know," he says in the same sweet, innocent voice that Rainbow Dash used. I'm horrified. "Vivider..." I say. "Didn't you know?" Rainbow says. "You're in the Rainbow Factory." I back away. "The what?" I choke out. My hatred is replaced by a terror that rips through my soul. "A rainbow's tale isn't quite as nice as the tales you're told of sugar and spice," she continues in a slightly singsongy voice. I'm even more terrified. The words send chills down my spine. "But a rainbow's easy once you get to know it with the help of the magic of a pegasus device..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry it's so long. I hope you liked it. Rainbow Factory belongs to WoodenToaster. Yes, I'm listening to it as I type. I hated this song when I first heard it and watched a video, but now I like it. Of course I was a younger floof then, but I find that I have a bit of a darker side now. For some reason. Yep. Thanks for reading and keep watch for part 2!
     -Stargate

Check it:
Wattpad: @Starla-Larla
Ao3: Starla_Larla
Tumblr: this-is-the-starla-tag.tumblr.com
In-game: Stargatefan