Author Topic: ~Stargazer~  (Read 1622 times)

Offline chowfur

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Yup, I love a chow's fur!
    • View Profile
~Stargazer~
« on: November 23, 2013, 02:12:50 am »

A Prophecy

"Come Skyler, he awaits us."
"Who is he?"
A small husky looking pup stared up at a bug furry black wolf. The pup's name was Skyler, and his mentor was Meeko. Meeko was training the young pup to be a Stargazer, or as one would call it, a Dreamwalker. Skyler was pure wolf, although his appearance looked like a husky's. Meeko walked with Skyler to a small area. They walked to a sacred ground. A network of stones led up to a main one, that had a glow.
"Come Skyler, it is time for you to be a full Stargazer, and walk in the path of your ancestors." pronounced Meeko, and the two walked up to the cave. Skyler settled down next to a blue crystal, and did as Meeko implied.
"Meeko....what will happen?" he asked.
"Don't worry Skyler, you will get a dream." said Meeko. Skyler closed his eyes and fell asleep. He awoke to see his mother and father. Skyler grinned and trotted up to them. The female licked him and the male smiled.
"Congratulations my son." said his father. Skyler smiled. Then he saw a ghastly deer figure. It began to call his name. Skyler smiled as his parents joined in, all forming a chorus. Just then chants turned to screams. Skyler opened his eyes and saw blood oozing at him, and Wolves and Lions battling. The sky was a blood red.
"What is this?! What is happening?!" he cried out. He felt his mother's presences.
"Something terrible is going to happen to Wolves and Lions Skyler. A path of blood flows through with a painter that has a roar. A mighty howl will pierce his path, and bring freedom the the land." whispered his mother. Then it all faded.
"Mother wait! Mother!" screamed Skyler. Nothing. Skyler looked around but stopped as he saw a giant massive Lion with a blood stained pelt running at him, claws unsheathed and eyes high on blood-lust.
"MOTHER!" Skyler screamed.

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
Re: ~Stargazer~
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2013, 02:30:15 am »
Neat little story here c: Very creative. Lol, when I saw the title I got confused as I thought it was talking about me *points at username*

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2013, 01:15:47 pm »
*Cough* forum name *Cough*
Like where this story is going. MAKE MORE!!!!!!!!!! :)

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline Shenidan

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Me hoy minoy
    • zyvy-raen
    • corri132
    • zyvraen666
    • View Profile
    • deviantART