Author Topic: Inferno's Journey  (Read 2161 times)

Offline Empalya

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • .3. i haz hornz .3.
    • View Profile
    • dA
Inferno's Journey
« on: December 22, 2013, 01:26:20 am »
Inferno's Journey
Inferno was a young pup in the world of FeralHeart. Born in Ficho Tunnel, she grew up with no worries. However people of planet Earth were trying to discover the land of Feralheart. Only one figured out the secret. Putting and Emerald in cold water while near the equator. His name was Peter. He found the World of FeralHeart to be amazing! Flying wolves and felines, most of them were way bigger than him. And he was the tallest 13 year old in his class! These animals were amazing! One wolf crashed into him.
"Hey watch where your going!" Peter screamed.
The wolf puffed, "How do you know you weren't in my way!" she screamed back. She opened her eyes and they widened quickly.
"A-a-a- a human...." she was shocked. How did they find their way here?
"Who are you?" Peter asked.
"I'm Inferno, a legendary dream goddess." she flapped her white wings.
Peter was shaken to his roots as he fell down a large crack in the space time continua. He had broke a law of space travel, not being the proper age. Therefore he had to wait until he was 21 to return to FeralHeart. Before he had left, Inferno gave him a emerald charm that would lead him straight to her.

8 YEARS LATER....
Eight years later Peter attempted the trick again using the emerald charm Inferno had given him. His boat was right on the Equator. Running cold water over the Emerald he was whipped into a portal and fell into a snowy, cold, and blizzardy piece of FeralHeart of the South Pole. He stood up looking around, no Inferno. His eye watered as she was here but not to be seen. Then a figure shaped like Inferno was walking toward him. His eye widened as he saw Inferno but she was older. She grew 2 different pairs of horns, some facing up then back and the other facing back an curled slightly. She also had bigger wings, she was a whole three feet taller, she wore a checkered tie and spiked bracelet. Her eyes were a deep turquoise.
"Inferno?" Peter asked.
"Who are you?" she growled sharply. Obviously this goddess was in a bad mood or she was a fighter and had to protect the dream world.
"I met you eight years ago, we crashed into each other and you gave me this." he held out the Emerald Charm. Inferno's eyes widened.
"Why did you come back?" she asked.
"FeralHeart has no violence, drugs, or anything like on Earth. I wanna be here, not there!" he complained.
"Glad you came back." Inferno smiled.
"Where are we?" Peter asked.
"We are in the South Pole Section of FeralHeart. Next I'm going to head toward Ficho Tunnel." Inferno replied.
"Can I come?" he asked.
"Sure!"
Chapter 1
[/color][/size]
Peter hoped onto the back of Inferno as she ran over an ice hill. She jumped and lifted off the ground. Peter could feel snowflakes hit his face from the blizzard.
"Does it snows this often here?" Peter asked while yelling. The wind flooded his ears.
"Yep, blizzards are a every day thing here!" she replied. The snow was flooding their eyes. Inferno entered a dark tunnel. In the tunnel was drips of water. Drip....Drip...Drip. Peter shivered as the water dripping was eerie and kinda scary like he would see in a horror film. A small rushing sound came... it was like a waterfall. Peter looked up ahead and saw a light. Inferno dropped once they were in the light.
"Welcome to Ficho Tunnel! One of the longest tunnels in FeralHeart... well... to me... at least." Inferno welcomed him. Peter was amazed by the sight he saw. Dangling from the ceiling was a large turquoise - light blue crystal that light the room. He followed Inferno down the rides of the narrow river and into a bigger pond like ecosystem.
"Wow, look at all the wolves and felines!" Peter said amazed by all the animals near the pond.
"Yep, lots of people come here to relax and have peace." Inferno explained. Inferno went into the water and sat in front of a large turquoise and light blue crystal that was fairly glowing in joy. Peter toke a step in the water and found himself sinking. Inferno looked over and picked him up by his shirt.
"Remember, this world is two times bigger than Earth. So this water to me is four feet, but to you, its eight feet." Inferno explained.
Peter frowned, "But I wanna go see the crystal!" He whined like a two year old.
Inferno snorted and Peter got on her back, she struggled carry a almost two hundred pound man. But she made it. He reached out and touched the crystal. It shined even brighter.
"This crystal is said to give the flyers their flying power and light the way for them. At least that's what the Temple of Dreams says it is."Inferno explained.
"What is the Temple of Dreams?" Peter asked curiously.
"Its a place where most flyers learn how to dive and control flying techniques. Its consisted of ringed-like platforms, when you get to the top you fly the to top of the ring and jump and fly before you hit the water. It helps with aim and all that kinda stuff." Inferno told the stories of how young pups would always hit the water and had to fly out of the water. She also told how she only hit the water twice, and then learned how to fly. Inferno led then to the end of river and Peter saw a massive waterfall.
"Its amazing!" he screamed.
"Psh, that's nothing their is a bigger one above it." Inferno corrected.
"Really?"
"Yep, I grew up by these waterfalls. This is where I also learned to fly." Inferno said.
"How did it help you?" Peter sat down on a rock and asked.
"Well, if you jumped or fell you couldn't hit the bottom or it'd kill ya. So you had to learn to fly or gain balance before you hit the water's floor."Inferno explained.
"Did anyone die?"
"Yeah, I think a couple of wolves did. And I know my sister did." Inferno has a little sister after Inferno was born but she got stolen in the middle of the night. Inferno went to rescue her but the kidnapper threw both her and him down the waterfall and died of the force of gravity pulled on them. That's why Inferno got some wings and not be a runner.
"Can we go see the other waterfall?" Peter asked.
"Yeah. Hop on." Inferno replied. Peter hoped on her back and she flew up the waterfall. Steam and mist hit their faces and Peter laughed as they got to the top. Flying over the water, Inferno could see her reflection. She looked like the size of a galaxy, which was why her parents named Inferno. Even though it meant something else. Peter's face was amazed by the waterfall. Inferno flew into the mainland for rest for the night.
What an amazing day it had been in the world of FeralHeart.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 03:57:43 am by Hayley »

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
Re: Inferno's Journey
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2013, 02:16:24 am »
Nice little story, Hayley, and I'd like to know if this "emerald dream" is a World of Warcraft reference, if it is, high fives to you, I like their lore. Also, I wouldn't blame Peter for wanting to stay in the world he visited, plus I wonder what happens to him afterwards.     
Image © Mikita Kavalenka

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2013, 02:25:59 am »
A nice little tale you've got here. Reminds me a little of Narnia and like Fox has stated before me, World of Warcraft with the emerald section of the tale. I'll be looking forward to reading more from you as I am quite curious as to what may happen to Peter and Inferno herself as the tale stretches on.
gone

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2013, 02:35:35 am »
Love the story<3 Keep up the excellent work c:

Offline Empalya

• Forum Newcomer
  • .3. i haz hornz .3.
    • View Profile
    • dA
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2013, 03:08:55 am »
Love the story<3 Keep up the excellent work c:
Thanks.

Offline Empalya

• Forum Newcomer
  • .3. i haz hornz .3.
    • View Profile
    • dA
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2013, 03:10:46 am »
Nice little story, Hayley, and I'd like to know if this "emerald dream" is a World of Warcraft reference, if it is, high fives to you, I like their lore. Also, I wouldn't blame Peter for wanting to stay in the world he visited, plus I wonder what happens to him afterwards.     

Thanks. And yes, I did use the Emerald from World of Warcraft because I watched my older brother play it and Ithought the Emerald was a cool idea to use in this story.

Offline Shenidan

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Me hoy minoy
    • zyvy-raen
    • corri132
    • zyvraen666
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2013, 02:44:44 pm »
Lovely story you wrote, its a really nice story, I enjoyed reading it ^^ good job

Signature by Sophie-Feathersong on dA

Find me ingame as ^Blurryface^