Author Topic: The Prices of War Chapters 4 and 5(Warriors Fanfic)  (Read 1529 times)

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
The Prices of War Chapters 4 and 5(Warriors Fanfic)
« on: December 22, 2013, 10:25:49 pm »
Chapter 4~

Miles away from the warrior clans, in the mountains, was a large cave. Inside that cave, was a mountain lion. He wasn't your average mountain lion. He was much bigger, capable of much more damage. And he knew about the five apprentices. In order to get to their new home, they would have to cross through HIS territory. The mountain lion's name was Yami.
  "Master Yami..." A cat walked into the cave, his silver pelt glowing and his green eyes shining with fear and respect.
"I am mad." The mountain lion hissed, "I have intruders. I know they are coming in a few days."
"You know they are coming...yet they aren't even here..?"
"Yes. Five little warrior apprentices."
"How do you know?"
"I know how to sneak into a cat's dreams. I heard Starclan talking about them." Yami snarled.
Fang, the name of the cat who served Yami, was born as a servant to Yami. His family served Yami in exchange for their lives, food, shelter and protection. As long as Fang served Yami, Yami would offer him a nest in the cave, food, and protection from outsiders.
"When they come, I will try to chase them away."
"You won't try you will chase them away!"
"Y..Yes sir. What happens if I don't?" Fang knew the answer, but the words escaped before he could take them back.
"You know what will happen. Don't ask questions you don't want to know the answers to."
"Yes sir." Fang walked over to a tunnel in the cave. It was just big enough to hold Fang. It lead to a small clearing with a nest, kill pile, and a ditch full of water. This was Fang's den, while Yami had the rest of the cave to himself.
Fang took a hawk from the pile and dug in.
"I don't like killing cats. But I will be the one being killed if I don't finish off those apprentices."

Chapter 5~

Deerpaw walked through the seperated trees, his sharp ears alert and his tail held erect. Two more apprentices followed him. This is because Deerpaw was nearly a warrior, the leader had insisted he practice his leadership skills by leading a patrol of apprentices. Leadership was a big thing in Blizzardclan, and everycat needed to know the basic skills. That included ordering cats around, and knowing what to do in a bad or good scenario. One of the apprentices mewed,
"I smell Crescentclan!" Deerpaw turned, seeing a large patrol of cats running through the snow.
 "What are they doing?!" He whispered.
The sun gleamed off of their claws, and their fur was bristling. "Oh no.." He turned towards the apprentices, "Get all the other patrols that are out right now! Get them to camp, NOW!" The smaller apprentices dashed off. Deerpaw turned and pursued the Battle patrol. Deerpaw saw them approaching camp. Deerpaw screeched, "INVADERS!"
 "Crescentclan! Attack!"
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 08:27:55 pm by Dunasaur »

Offline Trixxy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
Re: The Prices of War Chapters 4 and 5(Warriors Fanfic)
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2013, 11:33:13 pm »
Wonderful story floof! It's very interesting~ Good luck on finishing it!

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2013, 01:25:47 am »
I'm a bit curious as to what may happen to Fang when he carries out master Yami's commands. Part of me assumes that Fang will join the apprentice warriors instead of chasing them away or failing then go back to master Yami. Then again, I could be wrong as the tale unfurls. You've caught my interest Ms. Duna. I'm intrigued to know what happens next.
gone

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2013, 02:05:42 am »
Like Vespian, I'm eager to find out what happens to Fang when he does Yami's commands. Interesting story so far. I'm almost impatient to find out what happens next.

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline Howl at the Moon

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • I may be a simple human, but I have a Wolf's Heart
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2013, 12:53:31 pm »
I really want to know what will happen once the warrior apprentices reach the mountains. Will Fang kill them or disobey a mountain lion's orders and risk dying? I also want to know what happens to Blizzardclan now the Crescentclan is attacking them.