Poll

What would you make if FeralHeart was open source?

Items
1 (33.3%)
Public Maps
1 (33.3%)
Manes
0 (0%)
Tufts
0 (0%)
Wings
0 (0%)
Tails
0 (0%)
Species
1 (33.3%)
Eyes
0 (0%)
Ears
0 (0%)
Teeth
0 (0%)
Feet
0 (0%)
Legs
0 (0%)
Faces
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: A Epic Dream I Had~{A True Story} [POLL VERSION]  (Read 1071 times)

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
A Epic Dream I Had~{A True Story} [POLL VERSION]
« on: February 26, 2014, 03:42:30 pm »
Now this is just a thread where I am explaining a cool dream I had last night.

Here is where it begins.

I was on my character Skystar sitting in the middle of Fluorite Plains with other clans. One of the leaders said, "Let's go to the Meeting Table," I was puzzled, I have never heard of this 'Meeting Table' before. We all ran over to this big wooden structure, it had stairs going up it, speakers, a DJ set, and some big skyscraper in front of it. I said to the leader, "Where's Treasureoak?" Treasureoak was someone in my group, Doveclan. The ginger tabby leader replied, "Oh, he'll be back soon," And the leader did some strange derp action. I looked at my emotions and actions... I was amazed, there were a bunch of actions and emotions! I opened a thread on the FeralHeart forums and it showed things that players made for FeralHeart sense it became open source!

The end.

I know where I got this dream. I got it from a thread where it showed a picture of KovuKLD's status on Facebook that said FeralHeart might be open source soon.

I felt like I was exactly in the dream but sadly it was not real.. it really got me excited.
vanitas ยท he/they/it/fae