Author Topic: FeralHeart Creepypasta Part 1  (Read 2028 times)

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
FeralHeart Creepypasta Part 1
« on: July 16, 2014, 12:07:49 am »
WARNING: My stories have been told to be very scary on Dragon's Den so if you are sensitive or can get scared of creepypastas I assure you that you may not become fond of the story you are reading for too long.

July 15th, 2014
7:08 AM
It was a cloudy day, nothing serious outside. Which I decided to go on FeralHeart and see if AlphaEclipse was online so we could derp happily. When I pulled of FeralHeart it looked nice and the same interface that it always had, that purple galaxy interface I gave it. Entering my password it strangely started on my creepypasta Red Eyed Grace. I loved her but I wanted to get on Adventure Core, so I clicked the arrow until it had Adventure Core on my screen. I was not greeted by the shining crystal I made him sat by and the only palm tree in Atlantis, it had red skies but the water was the same. Everything else was red, and the demon interface I had installed for Halloween was only used on the chatbox. But the Adventure Core had the serious emote on, I knew that the real Portal 2 character Adventure Core was always determine, then I remembered I had gave him the serious look. Then I clicked the friend button, no friends where online except a strange user in red 'Coming4U' This could not be a hack, could it? Then I just decided to kinda derp on my own taking screenshots. Then I got bored and played another game.

July 16th, 2014
9:14 AM
I thought it might be a nice time to play FeralHeart, so I went on. This time I chose PokemonXY, my main character. No friends where online except the same person, this time I clicked find. The text was still red.
Coming4U is in Temple of Dreams.
Right when that appeared in the chatbox the whole interface was that demon interface. I was never this freaked out, but I went to Ficho Tunnel. The stone was pure black, and then I heard a vibrating steel noise like from Minecraft, except it was longer and darker. The music was on even though my computer was muted, but the music was static. Then I saw in the chat this.
Coming4U>> Hey, come to Temple of Dreams and play with me!
I replied:
Coming4U<< Can you tell me what's wrong with FeralHeart please? It's actually freaking me out.
No answer, the vibrating steel noise came again. Then all of the sudden there was blood everywhere. I just ran to Fluorite, not caring what was going on. Fluorite was even worse, the sky was pictures of creepypastas and blood was the clouds. For the sun was Doll of Ashes, my doll character. But she was looking realistic and drawn very well. It was like Stargazer drew her. But in one of the corners of the picture was the same username but written in blood 'Coming4U' I ran all the way to SB, the bridge was covered in corpses, you couldn't even see the stone beneath the bodies. I forced myself to log off and it let me.

July 20th, 2014
6:12 PM
I forced myself to get on FeralHeart today, but the icon was paws stained in blood with blood dripping from them. The blood actually dripped onto my taskbar! But I had already clicked the icon, FH started up but I was already in the character selector on PokemonXY. PokemonXY looked frightened, or sick, I could not tell. But I automatically got into Fluorite Plains back where I was. Coming4U was still in the same place and was still online. I tried to get out but I would get a notification all the time, "YOU CANNOT EXIT FERALHEART!" It was written in blood. So I pressed Ok and went to Temple of Dreams. The sky was still the same, but the Temple of Dreams rock was dark red, like Netherbrick from Minecraft. Then I saw this in the chatbox:
-Temple of Dreams-
Coming4U has arrived.
Coming4U>> Come on friend, I can't wait all day!

The text was written in blood. Then it started raining blood on FeralHeart, it was thundering on FeralHeart. I ran up to the top and there was no character up there but I saw the nametag.
|              |
Coming4U

You weren't aloud to use symbols in FeralHeart names.. but I said in local.
<PokemonXY> Hello?
<|            |> Hello, friend I got something to tell you!
<PokemonXY> What..?
<|            |> I killed everybody so we can play with eachother forever! You'll never leave me!
Then the character turned to Doll of Ashes, with how I imagined her preset. She was laying down and looking at me. The character name was Doll of Ashes to.
<Doll of Ashes> You like dark stuff, don't you? Come play with me!
<PokemonXY> I do sometimes but this is ridiculous!

I then heard a high-pitched giggle from Doll of Ashes.
<Doll of Ashes> Let's play hide and seek!
Then she disappeared with a thunder noise.
<Doll of Ashes> Try and find me!
I then looked everywhere. Right when I was about to give up, I looked behind me. And there she was. Doll of Ashes ran at PokemonXY and then lifted her up. The screen turned black, then it was normal again. But PokemonXY was hung on one of the pillars.. dead and she was covered massively in blood. A knife was in her neck to hang her on the stone.. Then it had the static and static sounds.
The lights in my house and computer shutdown. I turned my lights on again, running to my parents.
That's the story, if you see red skies and red ground, log off.. or she's coming for YOU.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 07:12:55 pm by PokemonXY »
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline forks

• tiny silverware enthusiast
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
Re: FeralHeart Creepypasta
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2014, 06:57:10 pm »
Ah, very nice indeed! I love how you added color to your story, the chat and all. Great job, I'd love to read more from ya!

signature by g0thic_vibes1

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
Re: FeralHeart Creepypasta
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2014, 07:12:16 pm »
Ah, very nice indeed! I love how you added color to your story, the chat and all. Great job, I'd love to read more from ya!

Thanks Echo! I may make another.
vanitas · he/they/it/fae