Advice help? no? vote here!

agree
4 (57.1%)
think im a stupid person
0 (0%)
dont really care about the whole topic
3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Lenoobpost:mates  (Read 1544 times)

Kipjen

Lenoobpost:mates
« on: August 19, 2014, 12:06:47 am »
MUST READ:this is just a post for people who have trouble keeping a mate  MATES You find your perfect mate. :D You spend time together. ;D Your mate comes back every day for you. <3 :-* but one day he leaves and doesn't come back for 3 weeks  :o >:( :( :'( you go to mate center again the same thing happens >:( >:( >:( >:( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( You get sad think you'll never find a mate :'( :'( :'( never. then one day you meet a friend, your very close to that friend....you feel as you want to have your friend as a mate :-[ :-X your veery nervous. you finally ask. they say yes. :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D you finally have the mate your looking for no offense to MC                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               BY:kipjen :P
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 02:16:24 pm by Jada »

Kipjen

Re: Snowball or...snowcrystal?
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2014, 12:09:08 am »
^^

Kipjen

Re: Lenoobpost:mates
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2014, 02:02:52 am »
I would like some Opinions please ^^ <3 luv to all                          EXTRA:guys if you can never ever find a mate just go with the online mate is bad typa thing or whatevs.

Offline ShadowPaws3

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Bro. Little Babies Ice Cream.
    • View Profile
Re: Lenoobpost:mates
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2014, 01:31:33 pm »
my mate is online a lot, just not as the wolf im her mate with O.o
Ingame: ShadowPaws3 or We Are One~
Forums: Wolf_Soul_ or Dark~
My roleplay site: http://fielddogs.createaforum.com/index.php#c1 (it would be great if any of you signed up! It's so lonely there...)