Author Topic: How To Download Maps? (Mac)  (Read 1662 times)

Offline chowfur

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Yup, I love a chow's fur!
    • View Profile
How To Download Maps? (Mac)
« on: November 22, 2014, 08:12:06 pm »
Recently a group asked me to join them. I really wanted to but the problem was I couldn't get the map to work. I asked people of the group to help me, but everything I did didn't work. It was a map where you had to download music, textures, etc. To the different folders. I put the export files into the export folder, put the sound files into the sound folder, put the music files into the music folder, but the terrian textures into the terrian>texture folder, and out the objects into the objects folder. It didn't work. I tried it multiple times but it didn't work. So I has to leave the group. D:

Help? (Preferred a step by step, not a video)

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: How To Download Maps? (Mac)
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2014, 10:34:54 pm »
ALL files go into Local Disk(C:)\FeralHeart\Exports (every single .fhm, .fho, .fhs, .fhw etc.. you see goes into exports) nothing should go into your other folders. The main thing needed is the .fhm which creates the map portal in Cape of Distant Worlds.

Hope this helps!

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline chowfur

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Yup, I love a chow's fur!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2014, 07:38:29 pm »
I tried it, still didn't work :/

Offline .Fallen-Kingdom.

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • One Step At A Time.
    • CatieBug9
    • CatieBug9
    • CatieBug9
    • KittyBug9
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2014, 06:15:12 pm »
What Buffy said was correct, though I've been in your position before. My suggestion would be to just not join, or delete and download FH again. Depending on how bad you really want this map. I had to completely redownload the game when this happened to me, but that is just what I wanted to do. Doing this does cause you to have to download all the items, mods, maps, and markings that you had previously had downloaded on your game. I hoped this helped!

"Always remember, it has to be dark for the stars to appear."
I go also go by BugJuice in-game! Feel free to say hi!