Author Topic: A force for Good. [Interest Check, Casting Call]  (Read 1547 times)

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
A force for Good. [Interest Check, Casting Call]
« on: May 04, 2015, 07:15:08 pm »
This is mostly an interest check. I will be posting the entire story itself on DeviantArt (DA), and if you would like to see what happens, check on my Deviantart, DunaTheKiller.

In "A Force for Good", the World Leaders making a daring choice. To Ban Happiness forever. The world is outraged, but the World leaders refuse to reconsider their decision. One cold December day, a dog, a cat, and a bird see the effects of this decision. Their entire home town is grey, and even the people are wearing grey. The sun is always covered by clouds, and any sunshine is quickly covered. This unlikely trio will journey across an ocean, dodge government officials, and encounter unlikely friends. But can these three friends restore happiness, and give the world the best christmas gift of all?

This is just a summary. Any questions, comments, critique and suggestions are invited and welcome!
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 10:48:39 pm by Dunasaur »

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
Re: A force for Good. [Interest Check, Casting Call]
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2015, 10:55:43 pm »
This is also a Casting Call. I currently only have three characters, Mimi the Dog, Pharaoh the Cat, and Skittles the Scarlet Macaw. So, in order to get some more characters, I am doing a casting call!
I am currently accepting:
Humans (need a lot ;) )
Zoo animals (Lions, Tigers, Crocodiles etc.)
City animals (Pigeons, Stray dogs and cats, Mice etc.)

Current characters:

Mimi the Dog
Pharaoh the Cat
Skittles the Scarlet Macaw