Author Topic: ~~Fairy Tale~~~ Pilot  (Read 1621 times)

Offline chowfur

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Yup, I love a chow's fur!
    • View Profile
~~Fairy Tale~~~ Pilot
« on: November 03, 2015, 01:09:22 am »
"You know I love you, right Kynreath?"

She stared in horror at her mother, watching the grey rock turn as red as the sun.

"Of course Kopa."

She felt a hard lump in her throat, ready to crumble to the ground. It hurt, the way he looked at her, and she wanted to cry out in pain and anger. She felt like throwing herself at her mother and tearing her to shreds, and then again, she wanted to rush to his side and lick him back to his golden pelt.

"Daylight is coming,"

Only he stood, and though he was beaten and though he looked ready to die, he stood on solid legs, blood running from his mouth. He looked like a wolf that had been chained to an tree and beat over and over. But he stood on solid paws. "You can't separate us." His voice was thin ice, ready to break, but still solid.

"I know,"

Her mother looked shocked he was alive. "I grew up in a world that was not perfect, surrounded by my father saying that stupid rhyme about sticks and stones and broken bones." Each word came as a gasp. "I grew up thinking no one built the sun for me, and when I met her, it felt different. You will never break the bond."

"Our fairy tale is coming to an end for another day,"

Her mother stared at him, almost as if prospering his words. "You look at me and think I'm perfect but deep down I'm broken and yes it's true, it hurts, they all looked at me and my life and thought it was perfect so they'd tease thinking I'd run home happy, but, I hurt Zira." He staggered, looking to Kynreath. "She gave me my happy ending."

"I'll see you tomorrow."

Zira stared at him, before smiling. "Depression? Is that what ills you Kopa? I see, if that's what drives you to insanity, fine." She turned, and before Kynreath could blink, Kopa was surrounded by shadows, and the thrashing started, and the hurt poured from his eyes.

"Hey princey,"

"He looks like a freak!"

"His voice keeps cracking!"

Sometimes...not all fairytales have happy endings...