Author Topic: Little Beauties //WIP\\  (Read 2150 times)

drifter

Little Beauties //WIP\\
« on: April 10, 2011, 07:51:13 pm »
Greetings.
This is the home of all my characters that I deem worthy enough to be posted here. Meet the good, the bad, and the undecided. Get a know those that are young or old, and also to reminisce with those that no longer walk among us.

Welcome, to our domain.

If my name appears as this then I am among the pure.

If my name appears as this then I choose none.

If my name appears as this then I am among the tainted.

Character Count

drifter

Alias .x. drift, driftwood, drifty
Gender .x. Female
Age .x. Immortal Fursona
S.O. .x. Heterosexual
Species .x. Moon Leopard

Parents .x. Drake x Xlune
Sibling(s) .x. Fell , Deathbound , Rannoch , Luna
Lover(s) .x. None
Offspring .x. None

Social Group .x. None
Ranking .x. None

Personality .x. drifter is outgoing and very friendly. Usually you can find her lounging around somewhere, so really it's a matter of when you find her. Since she's my fursona, drifter's personality is alot like my own. When I play other characters I try to be them, so to say, get into character and what not. With drifter I don't. We're both one in the same.

Back Story .x. Xlune is the spirit of the moon, one of many Goddesses. Every so often she descends from the heavens to walk the Earth Plain. While on one of those days, a son of Darkness entrapped and raped the goddess, like he did to many mortal females. drifter was born from that mishap, but being half of the Tainted she could not go with her mother when she left. Another child of Drake, Luna, found her newborn half sister. Xlune had led the young female to her half sister. Unlike Deathbound and Fell, Luna and Rannoch despised their father and the heritage that came with him. Luna cared for drifter in secret, fearing that Drake would kill her or worse, Taint her.
When Luna was found harboring the cub after three months, she was killed on the spot. drifter was old enough to know danger and so she ran.
A young canine who called herself Paw-pup, who now is known as Paw.,  befriended drifter. When Fell found his sister he showed no mercy. Deathbound and Rannoch were there as well. With the death of his beloved sister, Rannoch held hatred for his brothers more then ever before. Fell and Deathbound ran, escaping the counter attack that came from drifter's family and friends. Rannoch was caught and cornered. Not knowing who he really was, he died that day in a horrible misunderstanding.
drifter has so far managed to avoid her Darkened family, choosing instead to live under the glow of her mother.

Extra .x. drifter's name is not capitalized for a reason. On I.T. there was another Drifter, but it was male. So to tell the names apart drifter is not capitalized.

Relic Dargia

Alias .x. Rel, Relly
Gender .x. Female
Age .x. Adult
S.O. .x. Heterosexual
Species .x. Timber Wolf

Parents .x. Niel Dargia x Ellei
Sibling(s) .x. Yolei, Elune
Lover(s) .x. Rackx
Offspring .x. Sparkle (Adopted), Disaster, Valeria, Rizen, Irrilict

Social Group .x. None
Ranking .x. None

Personality .x. Extremely a tom boy. She's very playful and a bit of a tease. Relic loves to play pranks and laugh with her friends. The female is very protective over her children, don't mess with them, regardless of whether they are adults or not; she will snap you in half.

Back Story .x. Relic's great grandfather on her mother's side was a pure bred demon. All first born males born either became half demons or formed into full fledged demons as they aged. Yolei was meant to be one of the unfortunate. Yet, his cell split to make twins. Relic and Yolei shared the demon gene, Yolei to be a half demon and Relic only having the gene which was passed to her first son Disaster. Panic struck the pack as knowledge of the possible demons became known. They didn't know that Relic only held the gene, and they didn't want to take any chances. Ellei feared her own children just as much as the others did. Elune was the only one of her litter, and being female she had nothing to fear, but she loved her older siblings, idolizing them. When the pack rose up to rid themselves of the twins, Niel stepped in to defend his pups. For his actions he was killed, along with Yolei. Relic however, ran for her life with the help of her grandmother, daughter of the great grandfather demon.
Living alone and too afraid to get to close to anyone, Relic stayed a nomad until she met Rackx. He was no regular wolf, in fact a Nako Wolf. Allowing herself to bond with the male, Rel became her true self again, but always thinking of her twin and her father, especially wondering what became of her younger sister.

Extra .x. Relic's grandmother gave her a necklace with a bright blue stone hanging from it. She told Relic that it could help her in life but as to what she didn't know. The blue stone glows when in the presence of Rackx. Both are clueless as to why it happens but Relic once healed a small injury on Rackx's leg with the stone.

Mae Xeiroz Crimson

Alias .x. Mae
Gender .x. Female
Age .x. Adult
S.O. .x. Heterosexual
Species .x. Mutt

Parents .x. Illicit II Xeiros x Falek Crimson
Sibling(s) .x. Remaz, Riley, Noise
Lover(s) .x. None
Offspring .x. None

Social Group .x. None
Ranking .x. None

Personality .x. Mae is very very friendly. She truly believes that everyone in the world is good, unless they prove her wrong. Extremely nice and very easy to talk to, she can also be a bit of a spazz.

Back Story .x. Mae never knew her mother, Illicit took her and her brother Remaz with him to his pride shortly after the two were weened. Soon after cub-hood, Illicit disappeared to leave Remaz and Mae with their grandmother Lactice and her pride. As she grew older, Mae wondered more and more about her mother and if she and her brother had siblings, though Remaz really didn't care at all. He told her many times not to worry about such things, for if Falek cared about them she would have came for them, or rather, even kept them.
An interest in healing took over Mae. Before she became an adult she wondered from neighboring prides and packs, asking permission to be taught from their healers. After learning much, Mae took her knowledge back to Elysium Nights and cared for those who needed it. Even today, Mae is an exceptional healer.

Extra .x. One could mistake Mae and Remaz as twins, but they aren't. Indeed they are very close though.

Syphaem

Alias .x. Syph, Sy
Gender .x. Male
Age .x. Mature Adult
S.O. .x. Heterosexual
Species .x. Demon x Blood beast x 1/16th Dragon

Parents .x. Unknown
Sibling(s) .x. None
Lover(s) .x. None
Offspring .x. None

Social Group .x. None
Ranking .x. Loner

Personality .x. Syph is distant and may seem unapproachable, but really despite his dark blooded heritage he's very friendly, though quiet.

Back Story .x. Born to an abusive clan, Syph forced himself to forget all about his younger past, so if asked he couldn't tell you, but not because he doesn't want to but rather he just doesn't remember. Mostly he likes to hang out with Dante, though they may look similar they are far from related. Preferring higher ground, usually you can find him in a tree or plopped out somewhere on a rock. Highly guarded and extremely secretive, not much is known about the massive mix blooded creature.

Extra .x. The dragon in him is very small and almost non-existent but he has a few features that would say otherwise.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 08:59:24 pm by x-drifter-x »

drifter

Re: Little Beauties //WIP\\
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2011, 08:18:47 pm »
/space

drifter

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2011, 08:18:54 pm »
/snatch

drifter

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2011, 08:19:05 pm »