Author Topic: Motoko's various characters.  (Read 1754 times)

Offline Motoko

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Augen auf- Ich komme!
    • View Profile
Motoko's various characters.
« on: April 20, 2011, 07:16:15 am »
This is where I will post all my characters. Do not post here.
Caught quicksand grip
Pull me in
Whisper faith in sickness

Offline Motoko

• Experienced Traveler
  • Augen auf- Ich komme!
    • View Profile
Re: Motoko's various characters.
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 07:26:39 am »
Name: Motoko
Species: Canine
Breed: Hellhound

Appearance: a lanky white hellhound with a crest of onyx horns, three-toed claws distinguish her hind and forefeet, her hindpaws being normal wolf paws. her tail is long, tapered, and ends in a tuft of white fur. her eyes, however, are onyx like her horns, two of the horn curved back from her cheeks and a pair of forward curved horns met her eyes, long tapered ears twice the length of a normal wolf.

Personality: Motoko is a dominant female, she does not hesitate to put others in their place. she is schizophrenic, and does not take betrayal well. Betrayal seals the fate of the alphas, she will often kill anyone in her way and eat their insides. She dislikes children and is emotionally numb some of the time, but her passion, hate, and confidence are very strong. she's well aware of her abilities and uses them accordingly, though preferring to strategize, or to break the will of her opponents.
Caught quicksand grip
Pull me in

Offline Motoko

• Experienced Traveler
  • Augen auf- Ich komme!
    • View Profile
Re: Motoko's various characters.
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2011, 07:40:43 am »
Name: Reaper
Species: Reaper-gene (80) canine
Breed: unknown

Personality: Reaper has been around for a long time, he existed in time zero and used his abilities to travel to various times and dimensions, he is one of the few compassionate reapers though he may still become Manic. He is antisocial, a bit unstable, sympathetic, neurotic, and when angered, frightening.

Caught quicksand grip
Pull me in