Author Topic: My controls go back to default?  (Read 4335 times)

Offline kittykat2000

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: My controls go back to default?
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2016, 08:19:19 pm »
Forgive me, but I don't know how to upload pictures into my reply.

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2016, 10:50:06 pm »
Ah no worries, its alright. All you have to do is upload the image to an image hosting site such as Imgur.com and then copy the Image Address (Normally you can copy this to your clipboard by right clicking and hitting "Copy Image Address") between this code:
Code: [Select]
[IMG]Address here[/IMG]
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline kittykat2000

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2016, 01:07:26 am »
Do you know of any free image hosting sites that do not require me to set up an account? I tried to upload some pictures using tinypic.com but they're not showing up in the preview.

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2016, 02:46:08 am »
Yeah tiny pic doesn't work here anymore.  Imgur used to work without an account but it doesn't seem to work at all now.
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline kittykat2000

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2016, 01:56:53 pm »
I've since lost the password to my main email account and I don't exactly want to make an entirely different account just to be able to make an account on a website I'll never use again.

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2016, 03:19:51 pm »
You could possibly try Photobucket. I'm not sure if that requires an account or not. Or just google image hosting site.
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline kittykat2000

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2016, 08:32:39 pm »

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2016, 10:30:09 pm »
I did some researching on the javascript and it looks like 91 is indeed the key for windows Left/Command Left. I believe it's giving you that undefined:91 message in game because Feral Heart does not support this key, as it is unique to an operator system. You may have to choose a different key to assign the head track, unfortunately. Is the cam faster working with the = key though?

Offline kittykat2000

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2016, 08:42:58 pm »
The = key for Cam Faster actually shows up as "Prev Track" in Feral Heart when I press that button. So, when I click Change and then press =, it shows up as "Prev Track". This button also goes back to default after a while. I don't know why it would label the = key as "Prev Track". I don't even know what that is. What's also weird is I can press = in the Feral Heart chat box and it shows up as =, but when I press = when I change the controls, it shows up as "Prev Track".

I believe Feral Heart simply doesn't have the keyboard mapping right for my Mac keyboard. I did download the Windows version of Feral Heart, but I am using a Mac keyboard. I know this problem is only significant in Feral Heart because I can press all the keys I would need to in other Windows programs and games, but not Feral Heart for what ever reason.

If you know of any file I could edit that would change the mapping of my keyboard, that'd be great.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 09:07:25 pm by kittykat2000 »

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2016, 10:07:47 pm »
Unfortunately I believe the keyboard map is programed directly into the game, so without the source code I don't believe we're able to alter any of that. There could also be an issue with the mac keyboard and syncing up correctly with Windows keys and FH might have a hard time recognizing keys because of that. I don't use a Mac myself so I'm unsure of how the Mac Version registers keys. The last thing I could think of to help would be if you do some searching on the forums you might come across a user with a mac who could give you the keycodes for the mac version.