Author Topic: Usernames  (Read 5929 times)

Offline PandaPawzZz

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Swoopy Swimmy Swoo
    • PandaPawzZz
    • View Profile
Re: Usernames
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2015, 09:42:24 pm »
Ah man, hmm.. I had a username waaaaay back in the AOL dial-up days. Yes, very old. xD My very first username was created from my love of frogs and lizards. So I mashed 'frog', 'girl', and 'lizard' together to make "froggirllizard". Yeah, I don't really know why I had 'girl' in the middle instead of at the end. xD I was pretty young at the time, so it didn't matter. XP Over the years we finally upgraded to faster Internet and I used 'froggirllizard' on different social sites for a long time.

As I got older, I discovered the website Youtube and decided to make my own account, so I did. For some reason I couldn't use 'froggirllizard', so I switched the name up to 'lizardfroggirl', and it worked! xD Not much of a difference besides the word swaps. Anyways, I used that username for Youtube, but continued on to using froggirllizard on the other sites I was still on and just stuck with it for a few more years. So it's been quite  along time since then and I decided it was time to make a new name. I thought up of 'pupgirl17' and it just stuck with me for several more years. I think it may have been my longest lasting username I have ever used since the name change and I kind of grew attached to it. X3

Just recently I finally got tired of 'pupgirl17' and changed to 'PandaPawzZz'. I changed it on Deviantart when I was given Premium membership and decided to use that privilege to change it. For a while I just started getting interested in panda related stuff. I even have a panda hat with dangly paw mits to put your hands in. X3 Now I have a panda jacket ordered. XD Yup, living up to that new username. XD The three 'Zs' in the name were because I couldn't put 'PandaPawz', so I just added some extra Zs, making the middle one capitalized.

OKAY! I have finished blabbering now! xD I apologized that this was too long.[/size]

Offline TophBeifong

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2015, 11:35:30 pm »
 I have one other account besides this one that I made years ago. X-x I'm sure I am not the only older player that looks back at my old account and go, "what was I thinking when I chose that user and why would I choose it...? Even now I look at this one and wonder if half the people that see it even know the character. I would choose my current one over my older user any day. 

Offline missy8020

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2015, 11:46:38 pm »
I only have two main usernames.

missy8020 <--- Missy was my first ever dog and 8020 were my favorite numbers at the time. (Now my favorite number is 3 :3)

mooseface2003 <--- I was trying to come up with something different than missy8020 because in some cases missy8020 was already taken and at the time I was interested in moose. So I decided on mooseface and 2003 was a very important year for me.

I also had one other username I've only used it once and my friend was the one that came up with the username.
I believe it was something like:

Horsefrost8020 <--- We used to roleplay as warrior cats a lot and my character's name was Horsefrost and 8020 she just got that from missy8020.

On FH I love to look at the movies and look at all the creative usernames and be like "OMG That is such a cool username! Wish my brain was that creative to think of that! :D"
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 11:49:00 pm by Carli »
~~{0O}
      \__/
      /^/
     ( (             
     \_\_____
     (_______)
    (_________()Oo

Offline Queen_Innocent

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2015, 12:35:53 am »
Well to be honest I don't really think those people with these usernames (example: Roxycat2389) are all kids.
 Maybe some are, maybe not, who knows.
I've met a lot of I should say smart and mature people with ''those'' usernames here on feral heart so I don't really judge anyone based on their username xD.

My username is AutumnTheWulf.
 There are few reasons I've created this username. First one would be because I LOVE Autumn.
This time of the year for me is perfect.
I don't like when it's too hot or too cold (even tho I also love winter).
I also like the name Autumn so I've decided to name my wolf Autumn.
Oh and I forgot to mention I love wolves so AutumnTheWulf username kind of tells that lol.

Oh, geez. Usernames.. where do I begin? I've had so many since I first joined the game in around 2011.
Let's see.. from first to last that I can remember, my past main accounts would be..

- RoxxyStar > My very first username, Roxxy was my fursona at the time. This was back when I was an innocent little kid.
- StepUpAndDance > Made this when I was obsessed with the Step Up movies. Still kinda am, tbh.
- Lynxpaw > My third account. Based off of my warrior cat OC Lynxpaw.
- -Inky- I'm just now realizing I've had so many different fursonas.. this was is again, based off of a fursona. This time, my little wolfdog, Inky.
- .Supernatural. > Wasn't a very popular or permanent account, but I had it for a couple months.
- Oswin > This is still an active account to date, I use it as more of an alt account.
- hooligans > And we arrive here. Inspired by my favorite band, Issues, we have hooligans.

There are plenty of other accounts I've had in the past, these are just the main ones I've had.

For me, I love the team Clemson. And as for 99999, well, I don't know?

Ayy! It's nice to see all these ideas and usernames. So unique! :D

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2015, 02:29:49 am »
Ah, usernames.

Currently, I go by the usernames NegativeTen and Turtlex/Tyrtlex. I have gone through multiple usernames in the past, though:

greenart6---Anyone remember Webkinz? That was my first internet experience. The username is pretty simple to explain: I liked the color green. I liked art. I was 6 years old at the time. greenart6. I used this username for a long time, my first FH account is even called greenart6. I eventually didn't like that username and switched it.

Devynex--My name is Devyn and I put ex on the end of it 'cuz it sounded kewl.'

Turtlex---I made a character named Turtle who was and still is my main character. So I merged Devynex and Turtle together to make Turtlex. Sometimes I change it to Tyrtlex if Turtlex is taken.

NegativeTen---My newest username. Its because I'm so negative about everything xD The 'ten' part is just because I was googling each number after 'Negative' to see if it was anything (incase Negative-insert number here- was some band name or something like that) and by 10 I just gave up. And it just blends together nicely and is easy to say.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2015, 07:09:21 am »
The first username I've ever used on the internet was Iceland123. Not sure where I got it, but I liked it so I kept using it

I eventually got sick of the "123", and realized I dislike having numbers in a username, so one day I sat down and thought of the username I have today; Kikiorylandia. I just more or less put random words/letters together and the result was appealing to me at the time ("Wooo! This is never taken!"). This was long before I arrived on FH, and when I registered, I used it just like with everything else. However I am slowly starting to drift away from the username, and I'm starting to use names such as Nevara and Jazzkah, but those are a lot simpler and aren't really reliable in terms of availability

Ah well. Hopefully in the coming years, I'll be able to come up with something new and unique c:
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Edolicious

• Luck o' the Irish
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
  • Luck O' the Irish
    • Edolicious
    • Edolicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2015, 07:47:53 am »
The first FH account username I had was Shadowtooth. I don't remember exactly why, but I'm assuming it was due to me being a hardcore fan of the Warriors books.

Edolicious, my current account, is different. From real life inspirations, I created a German shepherd character named Edol. I've had him for around 4/5 years now, but just over a year or two ago, the leader of the RP Edol was in gave me a sort of nickname when I first contacted them via skype. Of course, it was Edolicious, and the name's just stuck since then.
Sig by https://twitter.com/limesquares
Avatar by https://deviantart.com/atachi00
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2015, 01:58:13 pm »
doing what i feel like

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2015, 01:59:51 pm »
Lol, I think I wrote 48+ lines... o-O
doing what i feel like

Preach

« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2015, 03:08:37 pm »
The first ever username I had when I started Internet, was Jadelover123. Jade was based on character I loved dearly. As some of you know, the old tv show, victorious. Then, I got another account and added Victoria - based on Victoria Justice. XD I had a weird taste for username buy I enjoyed my imagination. I missed the previous tv shows.

When MonkeyQuest was out, I had a bunch of username - now I forgot all of them.