Author Topic: What would you like to see added in the game?  (Read 22036 times)

Offline wolfuss

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Mars
    • View Profile
Re: What would you like to see added in the game?
« Reply #50 on: May 24, 2017, 02:25:50 am »
Haha I've been playing this game for years.
And honestly the main thing I want is more species diversity probably

Offline SenseiRei

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • ❤️ Plz Nuzzle me! I'm super Cuddly ❤️
    • royaldog12
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 25, 2017, 06:26:01 pm »

Great Scott! i never got around to thinking that! but thats GENIUS!

STAFF PUT THIS PERSON'S IDEA INTO MOTION!

MoonwalkingZear

« Reply #52 on: May 25, 2017, 09:13:50 pm »

Hold your horses now, friendly reminder that the staff do not have the source code... unless they are willing to build the game from the ground up with a new code, and possibly a new engine besides the Ogre(My money's on something like Unreal or Cryengine). Either way welcome back to Feralheart.

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 25, 2017, 11:53:28 pm »

Hold your horses now, friendly reminder that the staff do not have the source code... unless they are willing to build the game from the ground up with a new code, and possibly a new engine besides the Ogre(My money's on something like Unreal or Cryengine). Either way welcome back to Feralheart.

I hardly see this happening. I don't think they'd completely remake FH, as a lot of time and money would have to go into that, and it'd be easier to just continue working on the original with updates and such. I am sure the staff are doing everything they can do to help improve the game as it is. I appreciate all the hard work and effort put in over the years they have done just to please us and create a better game.

From my side, I don't know if there's anything in particular I'd like to see done, I'm pretty happy with how FH is right now, although I do hear people mentioning how FH should add actions into the game such a fighting/hunting/questlines, etc, but originally, FH was created as just a roleplaying and chatting server, and I don't think that's going to change.

"FeralHeart is the official replacement of KovuLKD's old game 'Impressive Title'. FeralHeart is an online animal based roleplaying game and chat where you choose what kind of feral you'll be. Create your character and explore worlds with it in this 3D game and maybe even make friends on the way."

Deuca's idea of the localization for FH is something I'd be interested in seeing, as it may attract more players to the game. In my opinion, I'd love to see a revamp of all the old maps, although I am happy with the current ones. I don't think there is anything else I can add from my part.

Offline virtualmilk

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • virtual-milk
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 26, 2017, 01:20:31 am »
i have a loooot of ideas, but unfortunately most of them wouldn't be possible since the staff don't have the source code ;;
« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 01:35:21 am by virtualmilk »

-
memes bring me immense joy

if you see me in-game, feel free to say hello

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 26, 2017, 01:23:42 am »
Well some things can be possible, it just has to be realistic and not outside the creations barrier, I suppose.

Offline Fantasia

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Imagination is more important than knowledge!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 26, 2017, 12:44:49 pm »
Well, why not just imagine if they got the sourcecode back?
I would wish for the Movie Maker to be finished, to get to see what kind of possibilities it has inside... Instead of bringing up a pop-up box saying "Comming Soon!".
Hello there, Obi Wan Kenobi.

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 26, 2017, 08:23:39 pm »
I'm honestly happy with the game as it is, but perhaps some more maps or more "interesting" meshes or added appeal to some of the quieter maps. Maybe another arctic or savanna map would be nice.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline Creamiest

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Oof
    • http://creamiest.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 28, 2017, 07:10:31 am »
Seeing as i just joined the whole feralheart community most of my ideas or well wishes for the game have probably already been said but ill say them anyway.

1. Seeing as this is just an english based forum (not sure about it) i feel as though we should spread out the community possibly expanding to different servers english, Dutch, German ect this not only increases the player base but for non english speakers they are able to ask for help in their home language since its sometimes difficult for them to speak english properly.

2. additional species i feel as though there is potential to bring more animals and species into the game community that dont require a preset you can form and make mostly only wolves and felines right now without presets this would increase roleplay and make it more vivid if there was an actual deer hunt with an actual deer? it brings players closer to that real thrill of the hunt energy.

3. Homes so i just learnt that its difficult to travel place to place if you dont have a home set where you want to be this is just a nit picky thing for me because in reality if your to lazy to travel you could just click on a map and teleport there (knowing that takes work i understand) but for me it gets confusing when traveling through maps i get lost and end up having to spend like 20 minutes to find where i came from

4. character changing while in a map it gets tiring to log out every time you want to change a character and i feel like being able to change characters in game would make it easier to do roleplays even allowing players to create a new character in game this also helps roleplaying because you can always edit the characters to match the roleplay you are creating or joining.

5. A more well detailed introduction to feralheart. basically when i first joined feralheart as in logged into the game i got spawned near 3 signs with basic rules and everything and a link to forums and well for me i honestly didn't know what i was doing or where to go it took me like 20 minutes to find the tunnel to move to a different map and i felt like make it more obvious what to do while there is a sort of ramp and bridge to the tunnel have signs placed towards it and a map of the entire area which tunnel goes where and where you are in general im saying make it easier to understand while in game sure you can ask for help on forums but it shouldnt be that difficult right?

(hope i didn't say anything thats already in the game im still learning)

Offline SenseiRei

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • ❤️ Plz Nuzzle me! I'm super Cuddly ❤️
    • royaldog12
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 15, 2017, 08:30:04 am »

Oh poo, you got a point. :/