Author Topic: .:Antlers to the Sun:.Fantasy Deer RP.:Open and Accepting:.  (Read 10258 times)

Offline Wolflover224

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Im an IRL dolphin; On hiatus
    • the-sketchy-orca
    • View Profile
Re: .:Antlers to the Sun:.Fantasy Deer RP.:Open and Accepting:.
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2015, 11:20:35 pm »

"We live for something."

Name: Spring
Age- 10 months
Gender- female
Type of Deer- Mutated Piebald Whitetail Deer (antlered females do exist)
Mate: none
Offspring: none
Herd: ?
Family: everything none
Antler Size: really, really tiny. (Two spires, one point each)
Powers: Her main power is Flame, while she wishes to learn Earth. She does not use her powers much sine she has not learned to control them. She wishes for someone to teach her to control her Flame power.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 01:31:48 am by Ashyak »

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2015, 01:27:48 am »
He lie, basking in the rays of the morning hours, it seemed to be a chore for the Forgotten Prince. One snort seemed to cause the avian neighbors to flutter away, leaving branches to quiver once their one time master left. As brown eyes gazed at the pale sky, another snort was let go from the Forgotten Prince's shaky lungs. Containing nature was never on his to-do list, nor was it ever anything he thought about; but it seemed everything unfolded once he showed an ounce of life. The creeps and the crawlers ceased their slumbers and began to search for their morning meals, both prey and predator in their morning balance.

Lifting himself from his bed of trampled weeds and dirt, the Forgotten Prince took a breath, ridding all stress from last eventide. He poised his antlers high and puffed his chest, who was he to be tired and wore out? He was a Commander. He did not take the position of Commander lightly, his brother had told him when they are young fawns, that he was better than his illness and what it made him out to be. However, being his brother was now deceased, this would shroud his mind and cause him to slip. The Forgotten Prince shook his head, he shan't be consumed in the early morn with little things like that, he paced towards the eastern side of the meadow; a soothing and plentiful grazing spot. Perhaps a breakfast would make this day a good one.
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline Lourdis

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2015, 03:52:37 am »
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 03:58:09 am by Lourdis »

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2015, 12:59:28 am »
Chomp, chomp. Moist and succulent, every bite of the dew covered grass brought the Forgotten Prince energy. Duo ears flickered and stood straight, someone had joined alongside he. Outstretching his long neck, his eyes grazed the meadow in search of the interloper. Eyelids fluttered at the sight of the dark maiden that held the position of the Shaman.

He snorted, "Good morning, my lady," All formalities aside, he was incredibly kind to any lass; whether they are young or old. He was raised with politeness and manners, and that was all he knew. The seldom grin creased his hard face as he bent down to continue eating.
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline Wolflover224

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Im an IRL dolphin; On hiatus
    • the-sketchy-orca
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2015, 07:59:08 pm »
Spring trotted through the dew covered forest, well away from the other herds. She scrapes her spires against a large oak tree, showing a sign of temporary dominance over a small part of the forest. She wanted to be alone, away from any contact with other deer. She laid down in a brush, closing her eyes and sleeping

(Sorry for the short and late post guys! I've been really busy these past weeks.)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2015, 08:34:22 pm »

Sienna

"I am strong, because I've been weak. I am fearless, because I've been afraid. And I am wise because I've been foolish."

The Queen would remain quiet, her neck craned as she picked at the long blades, her lips quivering slightly in order to help her grasp the small pieces better. Grass around the meadows had always been luscious and plentiful, in her opinion a lot better than other areas. Not only did they have a wide variety of grass, the were also able to choose from several different plants, which in her case was a bonus. With nothing too interesting seeming to happen in the herds lands, Sienna had no need in to wake the others, nor really patrol the area for that matter. If something was to happen, she'd be able to see, unless something happened to block her visions that is. As earlier, the only sound was of that of the near by trees swaying in the distance, the slowly rising sun casting an orange glow on to the large, green leaves, and the small stream near by seemed to continuously pass plentiful refreshing water through the large meadows. Pawing at the ground, the dominant Elk would pick her head up, glancing behind her at the resting herd, few members seeming to stray off without a greeting, nor a morning to their dearest Queen. Letting out a soft grunt, a faint smile seemed to form at her rounded mouth as she gave her head a gentle shake. Watching few of the members wonder off, she'd close her eyes "Morning, dears." she'd speak softly, her power of telepathy allowing her to get in to ones mind, a gift which was passed on from her mother dear. Weather she was able to get to them or not wouldn't be guaranteed until she got some sort of a response back. Allowing her rounded ears to remain erect, she'd await the others response.

However, in the meantime, the Queen had set off on a small walk around the meadow. But not a usual one. Pawing at the ground gently, the Elk would soon rear up, gently slamming her hooves on to the ground. Suddenly, the ground would shake gently, before a thick, stair like tree trunk allowed the cow to make her way up and in to the air. Swinging her head to and fro, the graceful creature would quietly and carefully make her way up the stairs, which slowly vanished one the step had served its purpose. Bobbing her head up and down, Sienna would soon come to the top of the so called staircase, now rather high in the air she was able to overlook all of the meadow, and just a small proportion of the further lands. Taking in the new, fresh scents, the dominant would flick out her stumped tail as she slowly trotted across the tree trunk like ground. With each step, a few more inches would be added on, and the bark behind would slowly vanish. With every step, leaves would slowly fall from the beautifully decorated trunks, dropping on to the ground below.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2015, 06:35:23 pm »
(Everybody is accepted, sorry for my absence)

Jupiter

"Do not watch the clock. But instead, copy it, keep going and never stop.

Jupiter awoke slowly. Today was the start of a new day. He stood up and looked around. He was at the edge of the meadow, in his little lean-to den. Sienna was already up and about. Jupiter trotted onto the meadow, and onto a large rock over looking it. He gazed onto the meadow. Some of the families were awake already, while some decided to sleep in. Jupiter then heard whispering, and turned around. The wind was whispering about blood and death. Jupiter pricked his ears and whispered, "What?"
 "Blood..Murder... In the Southern fields..." The wind whispered. Jupiter's eyes widened. A murder in the Southern fields?! The Southern Fields was far from here, but if he ran fast without stopping, he could make it in minutes. Jupiter looked around for Sienna, soon finding her. She was up high in the air, a tree providing her support as she walked around. Jupiter wondered if she could have seen it. Jupiter closed his eyes and felt the ground rise below him. A tree almost similar to his mates carried him up. 
"Sienna!" Jupiter called to his mate. His tree joined with hers and he walked over to her. He whispered in her ear,

"There has been a murder.."