Author Topic: Dunafloof's Bio (WIP?)  (Read 2578 times)

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
Dunafloof's Bio (WIP?)
« on: March 08, 2013, 10:27:37 pm »

Username: Duna the Killer

Nicknames: Duna, Dunafloof, Floof, Dunastar

Fursona: Duna

Good at: Some art, Some Science .-.

Likes: Nice Peeps, Feralheart, Lord Surry (As a friend >:O), Dinosaurs, Rping, Drawing, Slenderman, Deviant Art, Wolf's Rain (Sort of), My iPod, Movies, My friends, Steak, Making Presets for no reason

Dislikes: Mean peeps, Feralheart Crashing, My Brother (Rarely), People calling me mean things, My group/Friends going offline

Birthday: September 3, 1994

Creations: Leaf Wolves (Species), Month Warriors (Species), The Woods (Map-In-Progress), The Lone Survivor (Book)

~About Duna~

Duna is a lion who specializes in dinosaurs. As a tiny cub, she was called 'Dinocub' for her knowledge. She was never invited to play with the other cubs, and she would usually spend her time studying Prehistory. She could name tons of dinos, the types, and alot more.
  As a teen, Duna left her pride to dig more bones. On her 20th day on her own, she found a fossil of a Herrasaurus. Excited, she jumped around. Suddenly, she fell threw the ground! She looked at herself, fossil in mouth. She became animated. Suddenly she landed onto some grass. She looked around. She reconized this place! It was Fluorite Plains! She had heard stories about this place. She stood and grabbed her fossil and set out.
  When Duna became an adult, she mostly hangs out with her friends: Feareh, Red, Volchek, Lord Suragaha, Crin, Buffy, and many more. She still has the Herrasaur fossil in her possesstion (Spell?).

~Duna's appearance~
Duna is a light golden lioness with lighter underfur. She has indigo eyes with greyish above and below eyes. She carries a fossil with her and wears sunglasses. She has a black side mane and black mane across her back. Her tail tip is the same color as her above and below eyes.

~Pics for Duna
From Deadline

« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 01:46:07 am by Dunastar »

Offline Ian592

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Dunafloof's Bio (WIP?)
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2013, 01:49:02 am »
Thats my pic XD Nice bio anyway

I am Mortem. I am Death.
Siggy made by me
Ingame I am Ian592

Offline Alliegant

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Time waits for no one.
    • View Profile
Re: Dunafloof's Bio (WIP?)
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2013, 12:24:05 pm »
Hello there floof ! Have fun and be good :)