Author Topic: Pokemon X and Y  (Read 1966 times)

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
Pokemon X and Y
« on: July 20, 2013, 05:24:23 pm »

Awwwww, yeah. Check out these new legendary Pokemon. You have to admit they at least look cool enough to play the game.

So what do you guys think of this new generation?What starter Pokemon do you think you will play as?

Do you think it's going to have more dumb looking Pokemon as ever before, or do you think the game is just to cool to not to play? I for one can't wait till this comes out? -shakes with excitement-
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Transatlantic

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Friendly Neighbourhood Blue Dog Thing
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon X and Y
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2013, 05:45:13 pm »
I've never thought any of the Pokemon that have came out recently are dumb! I love all of them. Minus that stupid Stunfisk thing. I honestly can't wait for the game, all of the Pokemon look great so far. I'm probably going to use a Chespin as my starter...I'm usually bad with using types that are more on the defensive side, but it's way too cute to not use.

I can't wait for the new Team, which seems to be a bit of an unpopular opinion. xD Everyone is complaining about them, but they look awesome to me, along with having a goal that's actually realistic for once. Wanting to take over the world? Dry up the oceans or flood the world? Take over the universe? Liberate all Pokemon from trainers, despite the bond between them? Nah, they just want your gosh-darn money.

they should've changed all of the pokemon to joltiks and made the protagonist trainers ingo and emmet though

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon X and Y
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2013, 06:00:28 pm »
I heard the new game does take place in France. So I'm really excited about the new change up 8D and there is a new type too fairy.
And it's never complete without adding another additional to the eevee family. But yes I'm super super excited on what story we might be getting. I'm like always checking serabii.net to see what updates it has on the pokemon X and Y
Also XD I'm sure there are going to b more then 1 dumb looking pokemon. I said the same thing for previous generations that "Oh they can't make any pokemon worse then this one" Untill later along when a new generation was shown I was proven wrong....who is this dumb looking pokemon I speak of...well he looks like this
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358