Author Topic: the christmas party  (Read 3837 times)

Offline ArcticFrenzy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • https://www.youtube.com/user/ArcticFrenzy
    • View Profile
the christmas party
« on: December 21, 2013, 09:17:40 pm »
just come out of the meet up thing (had to leave early) but a lot of people there knew me due to my videos...anyway it was a lot of fun and this post is being made for everyone to talk about it and say your fave parts :)
I am the creator of The Tails Of Feral Hearts.
 https://www.youtube.com/user/ArcticFrenzy

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
Re: the christmas party
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2013, 12:29:03 am »
I loved it, or at least for while I was there. I was forced to leave to do a friend that invited me over to her house. -sigh- The worst time for a friend to invite you over. I had fun during the "pre" party activities such as Hide n' Seek and the tunnel we made out of feral floofs. The dancing was fun and thanks to LordSuragaha, the map was well made. I hope everyone is currently having a fun night there and that users take screenshots so I can see what I missed. Pfft, I think I just realized that I left my FeralHeart window open before I left the house. I'm probably still there, sitting on that giant stuffed animal, as "Connor Kenway" from Assassin's Creed III. Fail on my part. It would be very amusing if someone took a screenshot of that.

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline femalecreature

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • it is i the official eggplant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2013, 01:36:02 am »
Man, I wish I was there. I'm not usually able to make parties due to divorced parents and the issue of being unable to download maps on my stupid MacBook. BI You were lucky to be online at all, Starreh.

Well, I hope everyone had a good time at the party!
egg me up inside (can't egg up)

SoulRevenge

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2013, 05:09:03 am »
Twas' really fun. Until I kinda flipped out over the bunny-finding contest. I didn't really want to win all that much, I just wanted to find all eleven. It was a mandatory quest I needed to complete in order to get my soul back, ya know?

Still don't have my soul back from the bunnies, but the overall party as well as the constructed 'Blogger's Couch' was fun. Goofed off on my Castiel character with FH user birdi, me and dinosaurchicken switched to Thor and Loki later, then Michael and Lucifer, and after that I was left with switching to Cecil Baldwin and thereafter, my bland fursona: Calliph. Over-all, it was a bunch of fun chatting and character-switching for me.

Also losing my soul to bunnies I couldn't find but you get the point

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2013, 08:45:26 am »
The party was indeed quite entertaining. Especially watching everyone run around the map with rage faces and flailing arms looking for the hidden bunnies. Bunnies vs. Feralheartians. May those who lost their sanity rest in peace.
While I wasn't the 'social butterfly' of the party, I did get the chance to catch up with old friends here and there. More so, I don't think I'll ever forget the greeting I got from Ms. Flob and Ms. Delija when I first entered the map. Them two certainly knows how to make a grump like Vespian smile.
Also, the map was doubtlessly flawless thanks to Ms. Suragaha. I believe my favorite part of the map would be the giant fish behind the Christmas tree, ehheh. Even still, the map was well designed, cheerful music was provided, the community was all smiles and laughter, and it was quite a memorable evening.
gone

Offline ArcticFrenzy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • https://www.youtube.com/user/ArcticFrenzy
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2013, 09:17:01 am »
hehe i agree with all 4 of you there :)
I am the creator of The Tails Of Feral Hearts.
 https://www.youtube.com/user/ArcticFrenzy

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2013, 09:58:57 am »
It was indeed awesome!~
It was a shame I could only stay to stream the movie v.v
But other than that, the ten minutes
Of festive fun I had after was awesome~

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline JBRWolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Smile Always :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2013, 02:13:24 pm »
I missed the first half an hour of the party because of the movie. Anyway the parts of the party I did see were good though the bunny hunt drove me mad and in the end I only found two D: But I enjoyed it anyway and the movie was also really good despite some of the lag issues. It's pretty fun reading the random livestream comments about the film whilst watching xD.

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2013, 05:45:38 pm »
Aww I'm glad you lot enjoyed it while you were there ^^ I enjoyed it too. I'd have got more involved if I didn't keep having a lag attack every five minutes, and the radio was glitching a bit too. You may have noticed. xD It was especially entertaining watching the feral floofs hunting those bunnies. :D
More so, I don't think I'll ever forget the greeting I got from Ms. Flob and Ms. Delija when I first entered the map. Them two certainly knows how to make a grump like Vespian smile.
Hehe one of our many talents, young sir. ;)

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline Transatlantic

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Friendly Neighbourhood Blue Dog Thing
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2013, 10:08:30 pm »
I wish I could've stayed there for the entire time, it was insanely fun D:  Shallow and Flob, the radio was awesome, as well.