Author Topic: What's Your Biggest Feral Heart Fear?  (Read 75659 times)

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
Re: What's Your Biggest Feral Heart Fear?
« Reply #130 on: July 05, 2014, 04:46:31 pm »
I think the first ever Feral Heart fear was that the Creator would leave.... It has been a possible outcome of a growing community... And indeed it happened.
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads

wolfdog01

« Reply #131 on: July 06, 2014, 12:03:17 am »
Oh my, well let's start.

1. The game creator leaving \Happened\
2. Feral Heart becoming something what impressive title was. \Hacking, and all.\
3. Having to leave FH. Basicly getting kicked out for no reason what so-ever.

The first thing I can understand, but as for the other two, you're a bit wrong...
FH is a very safe website, it has never been hacked from what I know of and it has a much better community than IT I'm sure. And you're not allowed to talk about kicks or bans on the forums, you can PM a Mod or admin though to help your problem. ^^ mods don't ban or kick for no reason

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 07, 2014, 12:28:37 am »
Uhh.... No internet so I cant go on FH (just the forum via phone), my favorite rp group which I have been with since 2012 discontinuing and FH shutting down.

Tomoko ?

Offline PurpleLovezz

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Here to have a good time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 07, 2014, 12:37:40 am »
Hmm.... well my #1 FH fear is that I'll lose my account somehow, like if I was hacked (I know it's a safe website but still) or the account just suddenly stopped working.

Offline 101wolfgirl

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Feel free to ask me to RP with you :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 07, 2014, 12:39:16 am »
> All of my friends quitting the game
> Everyone avoiding me because I can't download maps, MMs, or items. (Yes this has happened before.)
Vidurnakti was here!

Offline CL138198

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: July 10, 2014, 04:56:06 am »
Well, I enjoyed hearing everyone's feara. The 'Lagfire island' cracked me up. My fears are Bonfire, Lag, Powerplayers, Mate Centers and Rapers. Bonfire: So much lag, and too many horrible roleplayers. Although there are horrible ones, I find myself roleplaying with some good ones at timey-wimey times. I actually love watching people roleplay too. It's fun because it's almost like a book and a movie combined. Lag: You know why. Powerplayers: 'kills u no mis' Could you please try and spell it right? Thank you, good day. Mate Centers: I actually like watching them, but sometimes I get picked from just watching. 'AKIRA' Oh did I not mention caps? When they call my name all of the males rush to me and I flee to Ficho, then to Lonely Cave. Rapists: Let's not even talk about that.

~Every Villain Is A Hero In His Own Mind
~Decepticon Punk
~Auto Bots, Roll Out
~Well.. Timey Wimey.. Stuff?
~Shawarma anyone?
-Akirabeth (Akira, Anibeth=Akirabeth ^_*)

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #136 on: July 10, 2014, 12:02:01 pm »
Haha your post cracked me up~Akirabeth~ Oh dear, it is true with Mate Centers; however I'd argue a bit on the role-playing part. I love watching people role-playing and I just love Bonfire in general however what bugs me there is that if you happen to have the same name as another person in the room, they go mental at you.

Offline Transatlantic

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Friendly Neighbourhood Blue Dog Thing
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 10, 2014, 04:03:28 pm »
My fear is always that people on here will mistake me for someone else and dislike me. :p

As weird as that sounds.

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #138 on: July 10, 2014, 06:51:52 pm »
It doesn't sound weird. Not at all. I sometimes fear that people will mistake me for someone else, it has happened before and it tipped my reputation off a bit in my early years online. But I guess people get over it over time.

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 10, 2014, 08:44:02 pm »
It doesn't sound weird. Not at all. I sometimes fear that people will mistake me for someone else, it has happened before and it tipped my reputation off a bit in my early years online. But I guess people get over it over time.

This happened to me less than a month ago. They asked me if I was "Medic le Wolfie" (I think that's what they go by, but I could be wrong), and they called me an 'imposter' (in all caps and spelled wrong) even after I had not yet uttered one word in their direction. Oh well,  atleast one of my friends was there to help me out, despite being busy with powerplayers.
So, it is likely that both will happen in one sitting, but you shouldn't worry much.