Poll

Would you still play it?

Yes
49 (94.2%)
No
3 (5.8%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Author Topic: What If Series: Feral Heart was a survival based game?  (Read 6827 times)

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
Re: What If Series: Feral Heart was a survival based game?
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2014, 04:57:18 am »
That actually sounds like a huge amount of fun. I like games that usually start out that way because it's just a lot more fun that way. Also you would feel more of a connection with the characters you created as they grew, and you worked on their own unique skills. Also to actually see your character experience the issues that they go through would be interesting. It would I believe keep people more interested into the game.

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline Transatlantic

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Friendly Neighbourhood Blue Dog Thing
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2014, 03:59:26 pm »
I could only see something like that really taking away from the whole "roleplay" aspect of the game. Most games like that tend to get hierachies based on what players perform the best, and while it's fair for them, it doesn't really leave that much room for newbies to grow after there's already 'elite' players rooted into the ground.

Also, higher levelled players going on killsprees. all the time. ALL THE TIME

It would be fun, I guess, but idk...people would be too focused on staying alive than also trying to treat the character like a character, and there'd be RDMs all the time. I'd still play it, though, because all of the survival games I know of that have any substance are all based around humans.

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2014, 02:17:34 am »
If this was real, I would wrap my arms around FH and give it a gigantic hug cause survival games are one of my favs to play. And definitely if it's a MORPPG. I guess it would be very fun!
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Sandfury

« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2014, 02:40:26 am »
I would probably grow my character up with a pack that I trust, then curl up in Lonely Cave and sing the "Indoors" song from SpongeBob. THEN I would just die from hunger/thirst.

So if a week = a month in Feralheart, then I would last for 24 weeks, give or take a few. Cx

But I kinda like this idea. If it was a bit set up like World of Warcraft, then I probably would last awhile. o3o

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2014, 03:53:14 pm »
Lawl, I can just imagine all the groups/clans that would form up. The next thing you know, FeralHeart is enduring a civil war xD I can imagine the teams: The lion prides, the packs, the warrior clans, the mods, TEC itself, and everyone else x3 That would be a never ending source of entertainment for me.

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2014, 03:55:00 pm »
Lawl, I can just imagine all the groups/clans that would form up. The next thing you know, FeralHeart is enduring a civil war xD I can imagine the teams: The lion prides, the packs, the warrior clans, the mods, TEC itself, and everyone else x3 That would be a never ending source of entertainment for me.
That would be awesome! *Loves fighting games* I'd probably be with TEC. (I'm in  it) Or the Warrior Cats.
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2014, 03:58:47 pm »
That would be awesome! *Loves fighting games* I'd probably be with TEC. (I'm in  it) Or the Warrior Cats.

With all the members that TEC has, they would be nearly unstoppable xD I would be in TEC.

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2014, 06:56:24 pm »
That would be awesome! I would be a lion.. just because I wanted lol. And the TEC thing XD. I used to be I used to be in TEC, before my computer broke :( but still, I think it would add a whole new meaning to Feralheart, and I don't think anyone would be sitting around saying "Ugh I'm so bored there is nothing to do!"

Maybe we can do this. We can create a whole new 'sub' game, just like Feralheart+ and Feraltales. It can be called Feralheart: Survive. I know this could be very hard, and this part probably belongs in the Game Ideas section, but still, I think we could do it.

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2014, 07:10:52 pm »
Whoa, okay, that's a really interesting topic. Well, I probably wouldn't last too long, as I never do in any game besides mash buttons (almost like a bird's flight when frightened), but I'd still love to play.
Especially since it'd be realistic and such, and if there's a chat box, then you can just say that your character's an adult without having to be one (of course, if you're role-playing as such, you might go "brb" a lot due to your character's necessities).  It'd be pretty cool if you ask me, but again, I'm not good at games with implements of life and death (especially if you have to start over when you die. owo) since I just mash buttons...
It is interesting to think about, though, and I'd love to play.
-Wolfie

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2014, 07:41:04 pm »
Oh my, this is interesting ouo

If FH was a survival game, Whisper would maybe have to group up to survive XD She's so small ;0; But, she would hunt mainly smaller prey and avoid being alone, although she may end up the Omega of a pack being the smallest and a fox over all. Maybe she could group with Lord, Vask and Vespian >;3

Hurhurhur

~ Whisper

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves