Author Topic: Pets?  (Read 9439 times)

Offline Tawny

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Wark!
    • View Profile
Pets?
« on: January 15, 2011, 03:35:42 pm »
I'm pretty sure that you guys, being on an animal themed game, like animals.
It'd be silly if you didn't after all.
So, does anyone have any of their own?

Unique, faithful, attitude problems? Let's hear what you've got!
Post pictures if you like. :3

I have a three year old african gray parrot named Charlie, he's just a baby but he never shuts up!
We also have two Yorkshire terriers with different coat variations, they're both old ladies now though.

I'll post pictures when I get off of my iPod.

So, what about you guys?

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
    • View Profile
    • DrA
Re: Pets?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2011, 04:05:49 pm »
I have six birds. :3 Five parakeets and 1 cockatiel. We used to have six parakeets, but one died. : (
Here's a picture of my cockatiel, Tweety: Click here. 8D

We're not sure how old she is, since we had found her on the roof of my aunt's house about 5 years ago. Two of parakeets were given to us about 4 years ago, and they had three children, so now it's 5 of them. :3

Offline Tawny

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Wark!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2011, 04:10:16 pm »
I love birds, they're great company and they can act like babies!
She's lovely! She looks the image of my brother's bird, who we only found out was a female last week after she laid three eggs in her cage!

It must have been so cute when they had eggs! Did you raise them from the moment they hatched? <3

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
    • View Profile
    • DrA
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2011, 04:30:45 pm »
No, we didn't. We had started school then so we let the mother and father take care of them. :3 It was very fun to see though. They were so cute!

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2011, 04:40:37 pm »
I love mah pets. <3
I have 2 wolf hybrids (Yes, 2 of them. :3). They're both female and I love them to bits. <3
Natsume, which means Summer in Japanese,  is black with yellow eyes, she's the older one of the two. And then there's Kessho, which means Crystal in Japanese, she's the younger of the two. Kessho has a white coat and blue eyes.
Yep. Those are my two pets. :3

Themiles

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2011, 07:56:56 am »
I have two ferrets, a young one named Kheera, that is smart as hell and that drives me nuts with that X3 And the older one, named Yumiko, who is mostly lazy, but when she plays she looks like a ball on stilts. (Can't wait for her to lose her winter weight >_>)

These two are my forth and fifth ferret <3
Here is a pic of young Yumiko and her best friend (back then) my Pleo, Waffles : http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs27/i/2008/121/6/8/Kiss_between_time_by_TheMiles.png

Offline Kenta Uzumaki

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Slytherin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2011, 05:12:09 am »
I have a Great Dane <3 Love him but he is stubborn xD

Hi, I am Kenta Volkov. My name is Still Kenta Uzumaki on here....Oh well.

TilDeathDividesUs

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2011, 02:50:46 pm »
Okay, get ready for pictures. 

This is one of the most unique breeds I've ever seen'heard of, and she's a Doberman/English Bulldog mix. Her name is Sasha, and I'v e had her for about six years since she was around six months old.  Very protective, but also laid back.  She's very versatile.  Like, she was an outdoor dog for a while and would run and play, but then we moved into an apartment and she just lies around because of the bulldog in her.  She still plays.  She's always after Hiro.

This is Hiro. He got his name from the TV show "Heroes" and is obviously a pug.  He will be two years old in March and actually shares the same birthday as Sasha.

We also have brother/sister shih tzu poodles mixes named Babbette and Chase.  They're mostly my mom's, so I'm not real attached.  And then I have a black and white thirteen year old cat named Lacy.  She used to be my step dad's before he died, but now she's attached to me, and I love her. (:

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2011, 09:36:22 am »
  I have my cat Dexter Morgan!
  He's is the most playfull puddy tat I have ever known, and will do anything to play, even chase doors as they open, or a branch moving, and also has a thing for chasing people who move while wearing long skirts XD
  He's a ginger, and about 3 years old now.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline taryn673

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2011, 03:58:29 am »
i love animals xD. I have 2 dogs (one rat terrier named snicker and one black lab named salem) 2 cats (one...um orange and white tabby? more red and white but anyway his name is jingle. and i have to tell you he's my baby kitty xD he's my little buddy. and i have a british blue named jasper.) 3 birds (all parakeets, one yellow named sunshine, one yellow and green and...colors named pinapple. one blue and white named cloud because of his cloud-like feathers.) and...a number of fish with no-names lol. also i have 2 mice (black and white named star. the other is black with white diamond shape on forehead named diamond). and i think thats all of them!