Author Topic: Your Strangest/Scariest/Weirdest Dreams  (Read 23363 times)

wolfgirl56

Your Strangest/Scariest/Weirdest Dreams
« on: December 11, 2011, 12:36:33 am »
All right, here is a discussion about your dreams. I recently have been getting weird dreams ever since I watched my favorite movie, "The Sign of the Beaver." Some of my "The Sign of the Beaver" dreams have pretty much started as these normal, boring life dreams, but went spiraling in another direction, or went nuts. Here are some examples of my dreams.

1) Attean from the Sign of the Beaver movie came to my house and asked me to marry him. (He he uhhh...)
2) Once again, Attean from the Sign of the Beaver movie came to my house, asking me to marry him. I said "yes," and somehow, my name was changed to Soyala, which I think means "Winter Solstice" in Native American or something. I also looked different. My skin was slightly darker than it is, and I had black hair. I also was wearing a deerskin dress with leggings.

We had to go to Maine...for the wedding, and for some reason, we disagreed to go in a car, plane, boat, or train or any type of transportation. So we had to do it the hard way. By foot. As we were walking there, an angry Lady GaGa chases us, then walks away like nothing happened. When we got to Attean's village in Maine, everyone welcomed me. And shortly after we were married, I got to meet Matt. But then my mom woke me up. X_X I hope there might be a "part two" part of a new dream that I could possibly get so I can find out what happened to Attean, Matt, and I xD.

Also feel free to post some dreams that you recently had, or anything dream-related.

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
Re: Your Strangest/Scariest/Weirdest Dreams
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2011, 05:34:35 am »
.-. I keep having these reoccuring dreams about my now ex best friend. For some really strange reason, and I have no idea why my subconscious is doing this, in each one of them, we argue and it then eventually leads to me beating her up o_O

XD; not very pleasant contribution but...yeah it's just weirding me out and I don't know what it means D:

wolfgirl56

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2011, 03:17:09 pm »
@Draak: That's kind of weird. O_o

Yeck, I think I had a dream, but if I did, I probably forgot it. I want to find out what happened to Matt and the others. Also I think I will be starting a dream journal on the computer, and in a notebook in real life, so when I have a dream, I can write it down and post it on here!

kittenzrcute

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2011, 05:58:39 pm »
This reminds me of a strange dream I can't forget... well me and one of my friends (anna24020) were fighting and then Jackie Chan comes and we stop fighting and then everything turns all warrior cat-ie and we started fighting again.   It was so flipping weird!

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2011, 06:52:41 pm »
i had this dream last month. i was brightpaw (brightheart) and me and swiftpaw were fighting dogs and i felf alot of pain but i can't let swiftpaw down so i help him fight but the dogs killed him and i played dead and the dogs ran away. i woke up in the medicine cat's den and bluestar called me lostface ( meanie! but i still love bluestar) and i losted a eye and when i look into a puddle, i was scared then i woke up! another dream was when clawface kidnap me as brightkit ( later brightheart) and i saw spottedleaf fighting clawface and he killed spottedleaf. i was mewing but clawface hissed at me and then clawface gave me and my other littermates to brokenstar and then i woke up! but here is this very werid dream.....swiftpaw asked me to marry him and then more toms ( firestar,reedwhisker,stonefur,) keep on asking and begging me to marry them and then all the she-cats hissed at the toms and sandstorm told all the tom cats that i'm a kit not a very cute she-cat warrior and then swiftpaw licked me in the cheek and i woke up!

crystal, do i know you from wolfquest as wolfluver86? ( if you do then i'm brightstar99)
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 07:24:16 pm by Stephen »
Signature by Green

Offline Kingslay

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • The Map-Maker ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2011, 11:42:19 pm »
You do NOT even KNOW what a weird dream is until you've heard one of mine....

1. I was going to a new school and my mom laid out pajamas and mismatching clothes with holes in them for me to wear. I chose the pajamas and then I was immeadietly on a bus with only five seats, we stopped at a hospital-looking building and no one else got off but me....I went inside and waited then the lady at the desk finally said "He'll be right out, he's kinda weird though..." so I'm still waiting, now with this expression on my face: O_____o; and then this chinese-old-guy-midget-in-a-tux comes running out and he points to me and says "HEY! I know you! I held you when you were a babeh!" and I'm like o______o; "Did I hear you right? YOU, a little potatoe man--held ME?" and then he nodded and an alien ship appeared behind him...

2. I was skiing with my sister, yet we were like 7 years older than we are now..I conjoined my skiis to form a snowboard then my sister poofed onto the back and sat there, we got off course and onto the road, we kept going and then the cops turned on their signal to pull over so I went faster (Here's where it turns into a nightmare XD) and then we went into this dark tunnel, I tried to stop but couldn't, then we hit water and I almost drowned.

3. I was playin' pool with a giant pickle. I won! But the pickle attempted to eat me O3O

xAlibix

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2011, 12:13:04 am »
Two weird dreams coming from this one..

First, every month I have this dream about once or twice. Someone pushes me off a cliff(they look familiar but I don't know who exactly) at night and I fall, back facing the ground. Then, a snowy owl(white owl) begins circling over me and flies around me as I still fall. When I'm about to hit the ground, the owl screatches and I jolt awake. Like literally jolt. My mom says I look like I'm having a seizure... OUO. Weird thing is though, I went to a psychic and she said there was an owl following me around. :D. GUARDIAN OWL.

Now... Onto the next dream.. So there were these two wizards, one girl, one guy, and a weird shapeshifting thing. The girl had markers for hair and the guy had an octopus on his shoulder. The shapeshifter was a night blue color with yellow spots and yellow belly. They all went out to kill this dragon thing and the shapeshifter became weak and turned into a blob. It had giant eyes and dude, it looked so freaking cute. Then, the wizard dude went to heal the blob and the blob ate him and his octopus. The girl wizard tried running away but the blob turned into a shark and begin gnawing her leg...

I have weird dreams that make no sense but... yeah O_O There's my weird dreams~

Offline Krystal

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Ferals R Us
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2011, 01:54:41 am »
One thing- I can control my dreams and they are in third person. It makes me think like I'm the controller of all the characters, the enviroment and such. I never go into "Deep sleep," and I just lay there, feeling my blankets and stuff. One time though, it was short, but it was all black, but then I saw myself and it came straight forwards and right before I hit myself, I woke up. I was spooked, because I could control myself (not my dream self) and it was like first person. Also, I never have a night where I don't dream, even if it's just hearing my thoughts (I'm currently designing a game in my mind...) or toying with characters I make up. So, technically, every dream I have is strange or weird in their own ways.

Edit: I also dream while I'm awake. I just see it in my mind, like all my other dreams.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 01:58:18 am by Alfred_F._Jones »

kittenzrcute

« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2011, 03:10:52 am »
One time I had a dream where I was playing Wolfhome and all of a sudden, Pikachu comes out of no where and then I freak out (pokemon mainic right here) saying "OMGNESS Pikachu!" And Pikachu talked but then I woke up, before he said anything. :(

Offline CaribouStag

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2011, 06:02:00 pm »
I have many weird dreams, most of which I only recall vague fragments that I can't seem to express clearly...
Anyway, yeah, I'll explain a few.
It was gray, sort of like a lab, but there were normal people there. All of them were chattering and excited, and some got into seats which most people lined up behind. It was some virtual-reality game, it seems. I was there, standing at the fringe of the crowd, and a seat opened up. There was no line behind it. I quickly went to it and sat down. The seats were lined next to each other, mine was at the end of the line. I look to my right, and a man with a scraggly beard smiles and says,
"First time, boy?" I nodded, my opposite gender dream-self having dark hair. And glasses. Anyway, the man continued, "Must be exciting, being the boy who lived..." And then we were whisked off into a virtual reality game. It was Silent Hill.
But I was in it.
And apparently I was Harry Potter.
When I got there, the only thing I had was a crowbar.
Then I woke up and was extremely confused.