Author Topic: Anime?  (Read 7274 times)

JolietheKreep

Anime?
« on: January 30, 2011, 04:33:46 am »
 Anyone else here into animes? I am. Addicted, tosay the least ^^
Comedies like Hetalia and Ouran Host Club appeal to me, but I've been a fan of Naruto and Bleach for a long time now. Yaois also appeal to me ^^; -iwatchedhey!classpresidentandLOVEDITTT XD-

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Re: Anime?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2011, 04:47:20 am »
Only 1 that I really like........

Deathnote... Oh the awesomeness.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

JolietheKreep

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2011, 04:51:12 am »
I forgot about that one! Watched the whole series, and cracked up through a lot of it... especially "I'll take a potato chip... and EAT IT!"

And all of L's random moments. He was the best anime detective EVER. XD

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2011, 04:56:54 am »
Indeed, it was much mixed feelings for that series. But It never really got boring. It's a masterpeice.

Does wolfs rain count aswell? If it does I should Have written it aswell. Great story there. Not as intresting to watch is DN but really worth it. And suu sad in the last episodes.

Is bleach any good? I never got to watch it since I'm too lazy.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

JolietheKreep

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2011, 05:14:00 am »
 Yeah. I nearly cried toward the end.
 ... But then Light's crazy laugh made me laugh, too.

Yeah, Wolf's Rain counts. I only saw a few of the first episodes but got sidetracked with the 4-6 other animes that I liked at that time.  I might watch it someday, though.

Bleach is pretty good, but you would want to avoid the fillers, like the one that ends tonight. They're long, pointless, and pretty much cut right into the middle of real arcs like the previous one. I'm still waiting for them to finish that one, they left us at a cliff hanger for months XD Other than that, it's people kicking other people's butts and a lot of comedy. One of the better action animes, if you ask me<3

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2011, 05:35:44 am »
Wolf's Rain, Arashi no Yoru Ni, Ginga Densetsu Weed, Ginga Nagareboshi Gin, and Bleach are currently my favorites. :3

JolietheKreep

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2011, 05:47:45 am »
I love your sig, Gem XD
 What are the middle three about? I've never heard of them.

Offline Steak

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • cheshireneko-san
    • https://twitter.com/HaruButtSenp
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2011, 06:01:20 am »
I love anime, I'm the anime nerd. :p

I'm all for Death note, and I'm looking forwards to the American movie of it. Though I don't think it's going to be all that good.

Bleach, Naruto & Naruto shippuuden, Pandora hearts, Fairy tail, Wolfs rain, Ouran high school host club, Save me lollipop, Inuyasha, Ginga Densetsu Weed, Fullmetal Alchemist, Fullmetal Alchemist: brotherhood, Fruit basket, Cowboy Bebop, Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch, Tokyo Mew Mew, Shuffle!, Kekkaishi, Death note, One piece, Ghost hound, Black butler

I think that's a full list of everything I've watched, I also enjoy manga.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 06:03:23 am by Steak medium rare »

JolietheKreep

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2011, 06:07:46 am »
Death note is love!

That's a lot.. let's see...  I've probably seen more XD
Pokemon, Naruto/Shippuden, Bleach, Death Note, Fullmetal Alchemist/Brotherhood, Wolf's Rain, Tokyo Mew mew, Yu-Gi-Oh(hated), Inuyasha(ew, hated that one DX), Code Geass, One Piece, Cowboy Bebop, Ouran High School Host Club, Hetalia/World Series, Hey! Class President, Sex Pistols, Kire Papa, Chibi Vampire

Holy crap that's the same amoutn XD

Offline Steak

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • cheshireneko-san
    • https://twitter.com/HaruButtSenp
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2011, 06:14:40 am »
I've watched Pokemon and Yu-gi-oh. I loved Pokemon when it first came out, but the new episodes are so stupid. Yu-gi-oh is...okay I guess.

Black bird, Naruto & Naruto Shippuuden, Bleach, Crimson Hero, Fairy Tail, Honey Hunt, Ultra cute, Hoshi wa Utau, Kaichou wa Maid-sama!, Kimi ni Todoke, Kimi no Iru Machi, Ouran High School Host Club, Sukitte Ii na yo, Tegami Bachi, Boyfriend, Fruits Basket, Koukou Debut, Spice and Wolf.

Manga list xD I've read some others. One about Tennis, some by the author of Ouran high school host club about vampires and werewolves. Bunch of others...

Is Chibi vampire good?