Author Topic: NaruHina?  (Read 8115 times)

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I am the Annoying Homestuck.
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
Re: NaruHina?
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2012, 01:31:02 am »
I'm kind of envious too....I really wish Naruto could be never-ending...but all good things have to come to an end :'C

bignarutofan19

« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2012, 06:57:48 am »
No~ Don't say that! DX Masashi-san could continue the story by doing another time skip where it's about the next generation and how Naruto is handling being the Hokage.

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2012, 03:25:03 pm »
You mean the Akkipuden legend? I thought Kishi-sensei said he was wrapping up Naruto at the end of Shippuden. Although, it would be kind of cool to see Naruto as an ANBU. Even though I want to see him as Hokage-sama, think of how boring that would be....him sifting through papers and assigning missions, etc. Think of how often Tsunade-sama actually goes on a mission with someone..... When Naruto becomes Hokage, I think Kishi-sama should wrap it up

(I call Kishimoto Masashi 'Kishi-sensei' or 'Kishi-sama' because he is totally my hero :D Wait, did that sound weird?)

bignarutofan19

« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2012, 09:49:35 pm »
I agree that it would be boring to watch Naruto going through paperwork, assigning missions, etc., but I've read a few fanfics where Naruto is Hokage and they were really interesting. Masashi-san just needs to hire a few Naruto fans that write fanfics to come up with ideas for him. ;P XD

(Not at all. ^^ I prefer to call him "Masashi-san" since sama is too polite and it's usually said by restaurant waitresses, hotel staff, etc. to customers.)

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2012, 09:58:28 pm »
(Ikr, no one uses the actual meaning of 'sama' anymore D: Probably because there really is no one really to call 'sama.' I usually call him Kishi-sensei, though.)

Anyways, about the fanfics I kind of agree with that, but I'd still rather see him as ANBU and for them to wrap it up in a few episodes after he becomes Hokage X3

bignarutofan19

« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2012, 02:44:25 am »
(Most of the people that I've met who admire Masashi-san usually call him "Masashi/Kishimoto-sensei.")

Same here, but I don't think he's going to be ANBU. After this war is over and everything I think Tsunade is going to make Naruto the next Hokage. I mean, he's already fought plenty of S-rank criminals like an ANBU does so he already has the strength of a Hokage.

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2012, 06:32:11 am »
Most likely, yes, but Naruto has done no official S-Rank missions yet....

bignarutofan19

« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2012, 07:10:17 am »
Yeah, but in the end I think Tsunade is going to ignore that fact and still make Naruto the next Hokage since he's proven he is worthy of the title. The only reason I could see that he wouldn't be allowed to become Hokage yet is because of the elders.

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2012, 06:32:15 pm »
Most likely.

bignarutofan19

« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2012, 08:27:00 am »
Then again, if the elders do object to Naruto becoming Hokage I'm sure Tsunade would 'convince' them to change their minds. >: P