Author Topic: Strangest and/or Weirdest Dreams  (Read 34965 times)

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Re: Strangest and/or Weirdest Dreams
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2012, 12:23:55 am »
Dreams I have to offer 8D :

1. (funny dream) I was about four years old (in the dream not in real life) and my older sister was with me. We were inside a nearby high school and I looked outside to see a flood and awful weather. My sister then yelled at me to make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Not bothering to question this logic, I made a room full of sandwiches that I somehow packed into a picnic basket. We opened a window that we were going to jump out of, but my sister started yelling at me, pointing out that the basket was empty. Suddenly, a sailboat made out of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches appeared and the storm clouds disappeared. We then hopped on the sandwich boat and sailed off into the sunset.

2. (Weird freshman year dream) I was worried for the first day of school, so this must be what my mind came up with: I started off in my middle school and I asked my principal where one of my high school rooms was. She pointed down a hallway that led to my middle school's music room. Confused, I went down there and found one of my friends. We then found a pirate map and began a hunt for monkeys. We found all five monkeys and then realized that it was 6th period in high school time. We were on the second floor which was confusing because I knew the high school I was going to only had one floor. We then walked into the wrong classroom and got yelled at. We were lost until the end of the day, where we got after school detention for skipping classes. Then I woke up.

wolfgirl56

« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2012, 01:25:10 am »
Those are some weird dreams, Kas. Anyways, the dreams I've been getting lately; I'm putting them in a story.

Offline OmegaToAlpha

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • You are not a 'Gangsta', Pull up your pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2012, 06:39:19 pm »
oP

Offline longjump

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
    • FhNature
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2012, 07:45:13 pm »
OH YES this thread.

So, I'm in a store with two friends. We walk out with a bunch of those big poof bags that have red letters on them. Suddenly some Chinese guy with a diaper shows up. He shoots me twice in the chest. (b-b gun, didn't hurt) Before running down the street laughing hysterically. Suddenly I find myself in Africa. I'm a lion, and guys are chasing me in trucks. They are shooting headphones at me. I have almost escaped when I got hit by the head-phone gun. But my friends show up and save me. We return back to the city, and rally our army at a tall apartment building. Our army of under-armed people face off with tall, blue giants carrying spears. As the first of the giants burst into the room I hide behind a chair and have a panic attack. Then I wake up...

I have extremely weird dreams. Also, I have a recurring one that features a fox in green robes. He likes ham sandwiches. The dream is always him putting on a green coat, and red hat. Packing his Ham lunch, and leaving on a bicycle. It's also raining during this. Happens about once every month.

More to come probably....

'Glory drakes are radiant, friendly creatures, that sparkle in the sunlight'

Offline Tessel.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • and this time, we're gonna get funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2012, 03:18:41 pm »
I had a wierd dream once..

My parents dropped me off at Drake and Josh's house...and they gave me stuffed animals.....

;A;

Siggy and avi by me. PM me if you need anything, friends.

Aki12a

« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2012, 01:55:33 am »
Here's something scary, I had a dream back in January last year that Japan was struck by an earthquake then sank like Atlantis. Thought nothing of it until March last year when it really did happen, minus the sinking of course. I wonder if I predicted it or something..

Apart from that, I mostly have those dreams where you're running and then you fall over in that dream and wake yourself up hehe :P

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2012, 03:10:06 am »
I had a dream when I was one of gru's daughters and then my "sisters" ran up to me and then Margo (one of my "sisters" in my dream) said: "hi there new-sister-that-is-adopted-by-mr gru, welcome to your new home". I was like "ok......did my dream just put me inside the movie: despicable me?" and after I has a tour around the house and stuff, me and my "sisters" were kidnapped by victor (how did he get off the moon?) and thousands of pink, winged and sparkle ferrets came out of nowhere and started to hit victor with bananas until the minions appear and ate them all of the bananas. The ferrets disappeared and the minons started to tease victor until he surrendered. I was laughing so hard that I felt like I was going to die of laugher and then I woke up from a "despicable me" dream. XD
Signature by Green

Offline Okami-Shiranui

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • "You want to change it, don't you?"
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2012, 03:11:04 am »
I had a dream I was Wolffox once... it was weird. xDD Then I morphed into an umbreon.

Offline Kashii

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • NO LONGER ACTIVE. READ LATEST POST.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2012, 07:10:44 pm »
Merp! My weirdest dream was when I was a brute black wolf, and I married a human called Ashley? ._. Or something. I woke up and I was like: ''._____. What just happened?''
I will no longer be active on this account. Please read my latest post.

Thank you for the derpy avii, Kikiveto. ;3

Offline Motoko

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Augen auf- Ich komme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2012, 07:47:52 pm »
I had several dreams that took place in my favorite videogame, Ecco the Dolphin, of which I still play. I should do more art from those dreams, because they were just so odd. I've had two dreams when I went to Silent Hill, one of which was walking around (and me being me, admiring the simplicity of it all.) and the second one was an unpleasant trip to the otherworld. Thankfully, I survived by hiding in a shower.
Caught quicksand grip
Pull me in
Whisper faith in sickness