Author Topic: Embarrassing Fears?  (Read 14362 times)

Offline in.your.heart

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • I'm that girl with the guitar.
    • View Profile
Re: Embarrassing Fears?
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2014, 12:45:12 am »
Well... When I was younger, I used to have a very odd fear. I find it ridiculous now, though, because it really is funny.
Whenever I heard noises coming from the outdoors, I would start crying and repeat 'The ducklings are talking.' Yes. Ducklings. That thought terrified me. And I wouldn't stop until my mother came and explain to me that it's only the train passing through. My mother was even forced to draw a cute duckling on the wall next to my bed in order to show me there's nothing scary in a duckling.
Lol. Now that I've grown up, whenever I remember that previous fear of mine, I can't stop laughing.
Supernatural addict
Potterhead
Skyrim
The Sims

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2014, 10:13:54 am »
I'm considered "fearless" in real life, but I will freak out so bad on an esclator, around needles, or just encased in a small space. That's pretty much my only irrational fears.
The escalator incident is because when I was three, my shoe lace got stuck in an airport's escalator - we got the shoe lace out before any officials, or anyone was actually called. I tripped and fell over, I guess it was embarrassment that caused my fear. And, it's only with going down on escalator that freaks me out, I have to take stairs or an elevator to go down.
Needles isn't the most irrational fear, I suppose, a lot of people are scared of them. I guess it's because I just hate sharp objects anyway - I'm fine with me or someone holding a knife, but anything other than that, I'm weary around. Due to this fear, people have asked me if I fear doctors or dentists, etc., but I actually love going to both! Strange, huh? -Small laugh-
And the closed space one, claustrophobia, is because I was accidentally locked in a plastic bin (I was about four, we didn't know better and we were just messing around). Now, it was a pet box, one we put out lizards in with the lid on, so it had holes and stuff, but I was terrified.
-Wolfie

Offline WildWolf#1

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • pottymouth posse
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2014, 07:16:12 am »
I have this strange fear of mould....
I hate explaining it, and I have no idea what triggered it. I just have this fear it will grow on me and shut down my body or something. I just... ERGHGHGHGHG.
I cry everytime I see mould or I have a panic attack (stupid anxiety problems).
I still remember very well, in the midst of my fear of mould, last Christmas, my Dad came in the room and said 'Hey, I have a surprise for you!' and opened a tub of mouldy yogurt right in front of eyes. I SCREAMED and slammed door and sat in my room crying for 2 hours.
IT WAS MOUNTAINS OF SPIKEY, GREEN, BLACK, FLUFF AND IT MAKES ME ITCHY THINKING ABOUT IT.
Fin.

spirit, who could not be broken

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2014, 10:14:55 pm »
I have always been scared of the dark... Well actually that is a misconception. I am actually afraid of what's in the dark like many other people.

I am also afraid of spiders, earwigs and any floating seaweed (rubbish) in the sea. Which also reminds me that I hate the sea. Whenever we go to the beach I stay away from the water. There is something gloomy about the water... Somewhat murky. And very cold, full of sea creatures... The old tales get to me too!

But that is not all, my main fear lies in blood tests and needles. If I ever happen to be ill, I'd rather suffer for days on end rather than go to a doctor in case I have to have the dreadful old blood test. I pretend to be all fine when inside I feel like I am going to faint. Despite my age, I scream, get all paranoid and even try to run whenever I have to have a blood test. This includes injections etc, my main reaction to having one is, run and don't look back! escape.

Further more I am scared of hospitals. This is tied to my past so no questions answered, but I hate it and I never want to be there.... (I also dread to feel pain. Mainly physical, like broken bones etc).
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads

Offline xGalaxia

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Out of topic (Item pack)
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2015, 02:33:18 am »
Excuse me, Ringo, can you please put your item pack back on the download for WinRAR? I really need this. I used to have the items, but then there were deleted, can you help me? Also, if you want to reply, send me an email at : [email protected]. Thank you! Your charcters are pretty!!! I am Kayla91914!!  ;)

Offline Bluparrot

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2015, 03:09:46 am »
Excuse me, Ringo, can you please put your item pack back on the download for WinRAR? I really need this. I used to have the items, but then there were deleted, can you help me? Also, if you want to reply, send me an email at : [email protected]. Thank you! Your charcters are pretty!!! I am Kayla91914!!  ;)
Whoa, man! Why you necro old threads? Second, why did you post something so irrelevant? If you need help, go to the help thread. Someone please lock this.

Shake it!
Blu Parrot - The Pokemon Fanbird of FeralHeart

Offline Flamesparky

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Sweet dreams everyone <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2015, 03:33:35 pm »
I'm scared of ladybugs. Yep, that little things just creep me out.

I'm also scared of dark. And being traped in small places.
My Presets :)

Being less active until school wont finish.
In-Game: FlameSparky
DA: FlameSparky
YT: FeralHeartersTeam

Offline Amatis

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Cora~Ferali
    • LittleWolfArtist
    • TinyPawArts
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2015, 05:18:47 pm »
I think my weirdest fear is falling from high places, which might not seem so bad, if it weren't for the fact that I love heights. I won't go on a roller coaster because I'm afraid they'll break while I'm on it. A few years ago I went to Disney in Orlando and got on the Thunder Mountain ride and cried the whole time.
~Things get worse before they get better~

Echoing harmony

« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2015, 06:36:52 pm »
Butterflies....I've always hated Butterflies when I was like 4 xD I don't mind them today actually.

Master_callos

« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2015, 08:57:24 pm »
I have a fear of riding down country roads at night, I get terrified of the thought that around the next corner a car with no lights on could come out of nowhere and hit me.

I always make my best effort to avoid riding at night because of this :P