Author Topic: WQ is shutting down guys <:(  (Read 21165 times)

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
Re: WQ is shutting down guys <:(
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2011, 06:09:30 pm »
Since this isn't on the WolfQuest forum, hallelujah!

I have had some completely awful times on WolfQuest, and I am thrilled to hear that it is having troubles. What a pity it isn't closing for good, but at least they are paying for all the misery that they have given people who want to make the game better, but are punished for it.

Hawhaw.

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2011, 06:13:31 pm »
Well then that's their fault for getting worked up about something that the WQ and Minnesota Zoo staff can't control.

They can't control the state government. They depend on funds from it.

If they leave because of that then let them leave. There are things in life that can't be controlled. One can only hope.

In my opinion it would probably make everyone who never goes on or knows that there's a forum really peeved. They'll freak out and panic probably, and try to E-mail staff for help but get no reply because everything and everyone on staff will be unable to respond.

I'm just hoping that some sort of email will be sent out to members so that they'll at least be informed to some degree. So that people don't blame the team for "NOT TELLING US ABOUT THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE" when they already did, they just don't bother to look or know that it's there.

@Zarago - That was really harsh man.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 06:17:01 pm by Shusuke »

Offline lugailover

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2011, 06:15:14 pm »

I have had some completely awful times on WolfQuest, and I am thrilled to hear that it is having troubles. What a pity it isn't closing for good, but at least they are paying for all the misery that they have given people who want to make the game better, but are punished for it.

Hawhaw.

That is just harsh big time. This could cause a fight. You can say you'r glad its gone but seriously.
I think thats a step too far.

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2011, 06:16:57 pm »
have bad news people.
WQ is shutting down on June the first around 10PM (theyre time)

expires june 1st so here's what they said if you'r too late.

I was about to argue with you, because my friend was on in the last week. Lol. Just a typo. It's actually July 1st.

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2011, 06:19:49 pm »
Heck yeah it was harsh, but that's the way I feel, and that's the way I've been treated on there.

Offline lugailover

• View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2011, 06:21:44 pm »
Oh im sorry you've been treated badly on it.
and XD mistake i'll fix that

Offline Magpie

• Finest Floof
  • "Nobody's perfect", Yay I'm a nobody..I'M PERFECT
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2011, 06:22:27 pm »

Hawhaw.

Really Zar-Zar thats your opinion? I thought you loved WQ, you and I always talked about it...I don't know you properly then <3 I understand you.

But anyway, I am sad about it. In a slightly odd way I have a slight agreement to Zarago's post. Well, there are some b*tches on WQ and this is what they get for being like that. But I do love WQ and I hate to see it shut-down, even for a little bit.

Offline Tigg

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Your right hand on 3D-Meshes
    • t-i-g-g
    • channel/UCKuFJTwBJf94Tq07oVBNMrA
    • TiggDarkfury
    • View Profile
    • Isla Thanatos Gameserver
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2011, 06:22:42 pm »
I dont want to see a fight over the Game if its nice or bad. Some ppl like it, others dont. You will have to respect both sides.

Offline lugailover

• View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2011, 06:23:59 pm »
I totally agree with you Tigg.
The last thing we need is a fight on this thread.
Do we really want this locked? We can talk about WQ here

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2011, 06:30:31 pm »

Really Zar-Zar thats your opinion? I thought you loved WQ, you and I always talked about it...I don't know you properly then <3 I understand you.

But anyway, I am sad about it. In a slightly odd way I have a slight agreement to Zarago's post. Well, there are some b*tches on WQ and this is what they get for being like that. But I do love WQ and I hate to see it shut-down, even for a little bit.

Sad thing is, I did used to like it, it was my favourite game. But the moderators started to become arrogant and became snobs. When Cana took over from the previous administrator, she took all the fun away from WolfQuest and it is now a prison, you aren't allowed to say anything that Michelle (I believe that was her name) would allow. She wanted to make sure that people had fun, so that they were eager to learn instead of making people restricted as to what they said, so now people are so angry and frustrated that they don't want to learn.

I wish WolfQuest went back to it's glory days when they didn't bully people for telling the truth about this once amazing game. It's such a sad, sad situation now.

Anyway, enough about this game. Nobody don't need to worry about this, FeralHeart is way better, and the best part is that you don't get screamed at with coming up with a new idea that everybody likes except Cana (therefore the moderators no longer like it) and so she bans you.