Author Topic: Rabbit Doubt (A roleplay discussion)  (Read 1601 times)

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Rabbit Doubt (A roleplay discussion)
« on: July 27, 2011, 03:40:08 am »
  Well, I am reading a manga at the moment called Doubt, which is really good so far. SO I was thinking of making a RP based on it. But the issue is it will take a lot of work to get it to work properly. SO i want peoples opinions on how it should be done.

Here is the whole point of Doubt. There are a group of people who play a game called rabbit Doubt. Rabbit doubt is about a colony of rabbits, in which there is a wolf hiding amongst them. EVery round teh wolf kills a person, and it is the rabbits job to figure out who it is and have them hung. The group is then captured, and made to play a real version of the game, people from their group dying.
  I want the RP to be based off the game they are playing. So we would play a colony of rabbits, and someone would be randomly and secretly chosen to play the wolf. We then have to figure out who the wolf is. The issue is... Someone would have to be left out because we need someone to choose the wolf, and we don't want people cheationg and stuff.

So this iscussion is about how we would get the Roleplay to work. I was thinking that perhaps someone could be the rabbit elder, and it is their job to watch over things, to make sure no one is still cheating and choose the wolf and such, so they are not left out. ANy ideas people? Oh, and here is a video to just show what it is about a little easier.

Rabbit Doubt - Intro
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 03:43:07 am by Kyugima. »

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
Re: Rabbit Doubt (A roleplay discussion)
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2011, 03:50:38 am »
Yea :D This sounds cool, The wolf could whisper to someone who they could kill too and since I Think people who are here are fair, wont tell who the wolf is.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2011, 03:57:28 am »
  Yeah, I was thinking that, have them whisper the person killed. I was also thinking that we could have a 'time limit' at the night time when they are asleep. The wolf has to be able to get to the victim and back to where they were within the calculated time limit or something along those lines, so it's just not random killing. Abnd have some areas where only certain rabbits can go and such, to limit things and make it easier for people to figure out who the wolf is. I'd even make a map of the rabbits den XD

Maryritai

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2011, 04:33:16 am »
(Why the hell does the vid have to be so creepy?)

Yeah And Only a certain place where a wolf would go, to add another clue.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2011, 04:35:00 am »
Having a place only the wolf can go would make it too obvious in my opinion. And the video is creepy because that is the overall theme of everything in the manga XD those images are even from the manga itself XD

Maryritai

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2011, 04:38:14 am »
I thought there was gonna be a screamer or a popup (If That Happened, I would kill you cold-blooded)
Hm..........
I gonna try and get some info by reading the manga.
Maybe I could Characterize it somehow, If I read the manga.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2011, 04:45:31 am »
  The manga doesn't mention the game itself much. I would prefer to do the game rather than the real life version in the manga. XD I actually had the cool idea to try and make a game of it XD If I ever learnt coding or something though, need to learn that first XD.

I actually had the idea of a bunny counsil. The bunny elder would choose the bunny counsil each round, and it is the bunny counsils job to judge who the wolf is, after hearing the evidence from all the other bunnies and such. If the wolf is killed, we move onto the next round, if not, then we have to keep going until the wolf is killed or all bunnies die. Each round we basicaslly start over, someone being randomly chosen as the wolf each time.

Maryritai

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2011, 05:05:34 am »
That's a good idea. I don't seem much of a help, am i?