Author Topic: Multiplayer missons  (Read 3910 times)

Safa96

Multiplayer missons
« on: January 27, 2011, 07:02:20 pm »
I heard in a youtube video that there will be a new type of gameplay in FH, where you can play by yourself and furfill missons and objectives. There should be missons that you can play with other people and if you complete them, you can unlock new markins, maps, e.c.t! E.g A misson where you have to rescue cubs/pups from a flood.

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
Re: Multiplayer missons
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2011, 07:12:52 pm »
Hmmm.. I guess a single player mission mode would be interesting. It'd give us something to do. A multiplayer... eh. I guess if they gave you an option, like "Player A has invited you to play Mission Name" and if you had an accept and a reject button. This is a pretty good idea.

Themiles

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2011, 07:24:25 pm »
I heard it would be in singleplayer.. but I think in Multiplayer an Adventure mode or something would be awesome! *imagines all the cool things possible*

Offline Aroxy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2011, 03:10:18 pm »
I think a singleplayer would be cool.. i liked in IT how we could make our own single player campaigns to play and share with other people. It'd be cool if Kov could do something else similar to that

~Aroxy

Offline Kieva

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • I am a Christian and artist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2011, 05:27:28 pm »
I think missions would be nice, but I like the way of having open creativity- free as soon as you start the game. So, unlocking markings and stuff I don't agree with. but I think each player could have a journal, and there could be a checklist of the missions you have done. In multiplayer you can choose to show it, or not to show it. c: I think that would be pretty nice. ^-^

Also! Maybe there could even be two mission modes, life mode, and instant mission mode. Here are how the two modes go...
1. Life Mode- This is a mode, where you can start out as rather a cub, or pup, or whatever species! You will get a random amount of litter mates, and you have to go on certain missions as a pup, and after you complete a certain amount of missions you grow. And onwards.
2. Instant Mission Mode- You get to pick from a list of missions you have already completed and you can re-do them as easy, medium, or hard. Then you can run that mission at whatever age you want.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." ~John 3:16

Offline kaya

• Bite me and I'll kick yew arse C: ~ Rak$ha
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 109
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2011, 05:56:02 pm »
I haven't heard anything about this. /zoned out o.O'

Offline Tawny

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Wark!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2011, 08:38:05 pm »
@Kaya;

It was mentioned in Slycans youtube interview. :3
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Twiliac

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2011, 10:56:10 pm »
Aye, but it was only for single player missions xd.