Author Topic: To make finding a pride/clan/pack easier  (Read 3379 times)

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
To make finding a pride/clan/pack easier
« on: February 03, 2011, 02:53:14 pm »
I've noticed how messy it is on the prides/clan's/packs area. Well, not messy, but a bit hard to get around to find the perfect Pack or pride or clan. It would be a whole lot easier if there was a thread that named prides, the species allowed and stuff like that. The prides or clans or whatever would probably have to submit information to be put up, so mods don't have to go through everyone. It would just make it easier to find a pack that suits. I have looked for a pride/clan/pack to join often and have to click and search continuously to find ones that will accept my characters. My ba it could be a simple alphabetical list, with species and member count or something? Like this (names are made up):

~A~
 - Antiwolf Pride ~ Realistic Felines Only - 12 members - {link}

And so on. perhaps there would be a short sentence on the pride or clan or pack.

Tell me what you think of this idea.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline NuclearParadox

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Critic
    • View Profile
Re: To make finding a pride/clan/pack easier
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2011, 06:39:59 pm »
Oh yeah, I've seen something like that before somewhere else.  I agree that a little more organization would be nice, and I think the sentence underneath the topic describing the pack/pride would be quite useful.  Maybe not alphabetical, but separated according to setting/species?  For instance, there would be a separate section for Warriors clans.  Anyway, I support this.
In-game I am NuclearParadox.

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, 07:16:06 pm »
If it where to be an alphebetical list, a lot of people would make they're Pack/Pride Clan names with an A, and forget Z. I am not really a huge supporter on that idea, but clearing up the area would be pleasent. ^^
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Themiles

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2011, 07:29:08 pm »
I would really appreciate some cleaning up in that section, yes. I'm searching for a Pack and its really hard D: No matter in what way.

But the whole example with a short describing sentence of what they are looking for is a great idea.
Perhaps divide them into "Feline Prides" "Canine Packs" "Other species clans"

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2011, 02:19:16 am »
Yeah, I agree with the seperate by species. When I think about it, people would make their clan/packs/prides A to be seen first. I should have thought of that.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho