Author Topic: Game suggestion  (Read 2877 times)

Twiliac

Game suggestion
« on: February 05, 2011, 09:19:57 am »
Wasn't sure where this is suppose to go, so any mod/admin can move this if they want.

I don't know about you, but I'm getting tired of keeping seeing endless lines of. 'X has arrived, X has left, X has disconnected, X has lost connection.'

Could we have a choice in options weather or not to see it in the game, or maybe like those checked boxes of "General, group." ect.

Also, I find it very hard to keep up with a convo when dozens of people are coming in and out of the map, over and over again. I know there is the choice for groups, but it even shows up in that.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 10:52:56 am by Tigg »

Offline Tigg

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Your right hand on 3D-Meshes
    • t-i-g-g
    • channel/UCKuFJTwBJf94Tq07oVBNMrA
    • TiggDarkfury
    • View Profile
    • Isla Thanatos Gameserver
Re: Game suggestion
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2011, 10:53:47 am »
Wasn't sure where this is suppose to go, so any mod/admin can move this if they want.

I don't know about you, but I'm getting tired of keeping seeing endless lines of. 'X has arrived, X has left, X has disconnected, X has lost connection.'

Could we have a choice in options weather or not to see it in the game, or maybe like those checked boxes of "General, group." ect.

Also, I find it very hard to keep up with a convo when dozens of people are coming in and out of the map, over and over again. I know there is the choice for groups, but it even shows up in that.

I know, and i find it really annoying too. We just have to see if Kov will insert an Option to switch that off.

Twiliac

Re: Game suggestion
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2011, 10:55:08 am »
xD, well alrighty.