do you want dimentions/dims?

YES the lag is so bad I can't move!
5 (45.5%)
NO the game is fine!
2 (18.2%)
maybe, I'd be fine either way.
4 (36.4%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Too Many People/ Too Much Lag  (Read 2638 times)

Bazzar

Too Many People/ Too Much Lag
« on: February 06, 2011, 07:18:39 pm »
now, it has come to my attention that the lag on Feral Heart is absolutely terrible, atleast for me and alot of my friends. not only is the game packed with several hundred people, but more and more are comming each hour, and with every person comes more lag. even I, being a non-technical idiot who had trouble figuring out how to download the game, thinks that dims will help this problem. dimentions will help spread the population of FH around instead of having everyone clumped into five or six different maps.

just a suggestion, but I think it will be a great thing for the game. especially considering over a thousand people (more or less) are trying to get on the game.

Offline kahara

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Assassin
    • View Profile
    • Impressive Hearts
Re: Too Many People/ Too Much Lag
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2011, 08:14:54 pm »
Yes, yes yes yes.

I was highly disappointed when they took out dimensions. They don't need that many, maybe like, four or five. And when you click "Find" on your friends list, it would include which dimension. It was something that had helped me avoid lag in IT. :/
Nuzzle me if you agree with me!
Bite me if you love me. (;

Bazzar

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2011, 10:52:24 pm »
exactly, plus it would separate the roleplayers and spam from people that just want to talk.

TealSkeletore

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2011, 06:04:31 am »
There's already a thread about dimensions, please discuss this there.