Author Topic: My opinions on FH  (Read 3472 times)

Azure

My opinions on FH
« on: February 11, 2011, 07:46:08 pm »
Gonna start out nice and fresh now c: and this is not gonna be a rant.

Splashscreen: Beautifull! I just got so exited when i tried to log in. But the servers where down then though.

Mapmaker: Nice and easy in my eyes. I have never tried I.T but im sure FH's mapmaker is better.

Character Creator: This one was great! It was easy to make good characters, but new tails, markings ect... Are always welcome c:

Forum community: Nice good community. But some few does bash your own opinios though.

Game community: Nice good community, some cursers here and there, and some 'rapers' but a block button is there to be used.

Gameplay: Nice graphics, nice running and emotes, actions ect... I can't wait for new features.

Chat: A small filter whould be nice, but the freedom is great anyway.(Not a big one just something that blocks out 2-3 words ya know.)

Animations: smooth... Very smooth is the only thing i can say.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 07:16:27 am by Azure »

Offline Leo Pardus

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Kudos to KovuLKD and all who helped work on FH!
    • View Profile
Re: My opinions on FH
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2011, 04:11:20 pm »
How disgusting, immature, and demeaning to your character. Someone did that to mine as well, I was so shocked I didnt think to report or block them. This is meant to be a game for all ages! I hope these stupid, sick people get sorted out and soon.
I'm not a n00b so don't talk to me like one kthxbai.
My character creations: http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=1079.msg12274#msg12274

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2011, 01:18:32 am »
^ May I say something... : There is a legal age to be online. It is 13 and up. So people any younger play at their own risk. Anyway, I agree.Something should be done, and something will be done once Kov adds more moderation in-game. This will be fixed.

slycan

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2011, 03:16:52 am »
I'm pretty sure all the in-game mods are doing best they can about the situation.

they can't ban everyone over every little thing said or done ( no one would be here if that was the case xD)

There's steps members themselfs can take , such as blocking, taking screenshots and reporting to Raksha/ Red / Delay (and some others I can't remember at the moment).

Most bad behavior stops if its just ignored ^^

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2011, 05:23:28 am »
As sly said. We wouldn't have any players left on the server if we would kick/ban for the smallest thing.

We got a big varity of people playing the game, and it's hard to know everyone before they start playing. Admins and mods do whatever they can when they see things get out of hand. And our excuses is there was no one around at that time to keep things in order in the chat. Blocking is indeed a good option.

The community is nice, but there's no community without having atleast some problems.

The arrived/left text can actually be disabled/re-enabled in the options menu now after the latest patch if I remember right.

Former community manager of FeralHeart

WorldToast

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2011, 06:28:12 am »
The arrived/left/disconnected thing, as Red said, can be disconnected by going to the Options screen (located just an ESC key press away, if you didn't know), and scrolling down. Click on "Arrival Chat Name Type", and select the option, "Don't Show".

FH is an all ages game, so it's honestly not the game for you if you're miffed about cursing and a few dirty jokes, but some of the worst behavior could definitely use some work.

I feel like a creep for stalking around the Opinions thread and giving advice, but here I go again;

If someone sexually harasses you in a way that makes you feel uncomfortable, ignoring them may only be the second best option. Your best bet could be responding in a straight forward, almost aggressive way.
My mother made me take a "Woman's Defense" class once. Because I take public transportation, and she believes I'm going to get raped on a bus full of people.
The class taught us that when being assaulted by a sexual harasser, to not respond passive-aggressively, but with aggression. You need to establish that what they're going is NOT okay, and is making you uncomfortable and hurting you. And don't dish it to them gently either. You have to seem generally upset, like you resent them.
If being a teenager has taught anyone anything, it's that people will change their behavior when they start to feel like they're being hated for something.
Aha, we can use peer pressure to eliminate the sexual harassment? XD;

Azure

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2011, 07:06:48 am »
I have changed my opinions quite much now^^' I havent seen cursing, or , anything like that this month, actually.

But if anyone tries to harass me now, i block. Quite simple in general. The characters are just a bunch of pixels anyways.

EDIT: Glanced over the first post and i think myself it looked like i wrote like a crybaby. So i took it away and started nice and fresh.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 07:19:08 am by Azure »