Author Topic: Some random FH ideas  (Read 2711 times)

Offline Shakko

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Some random FH ideas
« on: February 17, 2011, 03:22:53 am »
Hey, me and my friend Shiro were talking on msn and we thought of some ideas for FH in later updates.

Markings:

Serval markings
http://media.web.britannica.com/eb-media/27/9427-004-0C4754A2.jpg

For those who want to be a serval.

Brindle markings
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ZxljYx4whUI/R1DrTbQyVeI/AAAAAAAAAD4/P7YXa1QVf5U/s1600-R/B_apricot_brindle.jpg
mostly for the canines, but it's still anice thought.

Actions:

Some actions we thought of were old ones, like tail flick and roaring, but for canines it could be howling.  It would also be nice to hear a noise when you snarl, and a growl emot would be nice with a small growl effect, it wouldn't be as full frontal as a snarl with only a few teeth showing.  Another few actions that would be nice to have are nuzzle, lick and sniff.  Also the very cute head tilt for confused was great when you had a confused character.

These were just a few ideas however :3 I hope they would be taken into consideration or something x3
~Shakko
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 03:37:43 am by Shakko »

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Re: Some random FH ideas
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2011, 07:12:16 am »
There has been a howl and roar added (no sound as of yet, and I'm not sure if there will be, just imagine the racket when every wolf starts howling, which they will XD) There is also a lick, but it is not much, just the tongue sticking out, and then you have to move the head.
I like the serval idea, although, the brindle could be an issue. How would it work? Because brindle is a very hard design to get right, I have never been able to do a brindle design that looks ANYTHING like a brindle design XD

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Shakko

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2011, 02:07:03 pm »
There has been?  Lol didn't know that.  I know there is the tongue emote but it would be nicer to have a licking action, like there was on IT they had both just the tongue out as an emote and a lick actions.
It doesn't have to look exactly like brindle, all brindle really is, is a mess of stripes lol, it was mostly my mastiff that gave me the idea of brindle because he's a black brindle but he has very fine strips through his coat.

Offline Tawny

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Wark!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2011, 06:08:05 pm »
The head tilt and tail flick ideas I like a lot, a tail wag for dogs would be awesome too. I think it'd look adorable, especially with the curly tail that they have.

The howl and roar thing has been mentioned a lot and it's something that I'd love to see in game. When I manage to jump up a mountain or get to the top of the temple of dreams, it's the first thing I'd like to do to announce my victory. xD

Offline ZarMori

• Curious Wanderer
    • Zurkia
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2011, 07:11:41 pm »
I think those are all good ideas. I'd like to have them in FH