Author Topic: My Long List of Ideas  (Read 1947 times)

Offline RyuuWolf

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • hasnt been on for 2 years wow
    • View Profile
My Long List of Ideas
« on: February 22, 2011, 09:15:05 pm »
Here is my long list of ideas :D And sorry if I already mentioned something that someone mentioned :/

Scent: Perhaps a scent tracker of friends or something? I really don't think that making it like WQ would be a good idea... but hey, its something :D

Tracks: I was kinda sad we couldn't make snow tracks or sand tracks... but wouldn't it be a cool idea? c:

Bark/Roar: Again, I was kinda disappointed how we couldn't roar like in IT D: Roaring/barking would make the game more fun, and more realistic c:

Following Eyes: I always liked IT's eyes, how they would follow even at the back of the head ^^

Moving Mouth (without Movie Maker): Another thing from IT XD I really hope that we can talk with our mouths opening, it would be really cool, and better then typing and showing the words on the bottom like Movie Maker D:

*Will be adding more later*

Offline Aroxy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
    • View Profile
Re: My Long List of Ideas
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2011, 10:37:23 pm »
I really miss the 'talk' function with IT.. it was really cool for video's and stuff!

and I agree with pretty much everything else you've stated on this thread ;p

~Aroxy

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2011, 06:06:24 am »
I have to say, I agree with all of this. The scent seems interesting, and I miss the mouth function in IT.~ The eyes could be dealt with, the movement does bother me a bit, and it could be dealt with. Very nice ideas you have here.~

Cainou

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2011, 02:44:20 am »
I agree with all of these, except yor tracks would have to disappear eventually otherwise there would be a ton of trails which would be all over each other!! xD