Author Topic: Adding a board for in-game RP groups?  (Read 2174 times)

Offline Hoc45

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Adding a board for in-game RP groups?
« on: February 27, 2011, 10:27:46 pm »
So you're playing an RP in FH, and someone has to go. Then someone else, and so on until the entire group is offline. What usually happens from here is that when people get back on, they leave the group to go elsewhere and the RP in question withers, which can be disappointing sometimes. Another problem is how you want to join an RP of a specific kind, but nobody else seems interested at the time. I propose that we find a way to keep RP groups more permanent and long lasting, and a way for players to find the RP that they want to play.

My idea is that we make a new board for advertising  in-game groups. The group could advertise requirements to get into the group, such as being of a certain species, being this literate, or being on at this time and so on. It would also do away with a lot of "Any rps around here?" advertising we see in general sometimes. What do you think? Is it a good idea, or is it blasphemy? Feel free to suggest your own ideas.

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
    • View Profile
    • DrA
Re: Adding a board for in-game RP groups?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2011, 10:33:02 pm »
Well, there already is a Pride/Pack/Clan board. Most of those there are ingame groups. ^^ I know if you post your rp group there, you'll get some users soon. :3

Offline Hoc45

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2011, 10:35:06 pm »
Hmm, I always thought of those as forum RPs. Ill have to look at it more closely.

Edit: I just realized I revealed a problem. How many people use that board out of the total amount of FH players? And out of those people, how many realize that some of those groups are in-game?
« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 10:38:38 pm by Hoc »

Twiliac

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2011, 11:10:08 pm »
It's hard to find a total as to how many use the board, or if they know about it or not.

Surely they should, seeing you have to join the forum in order to have an account to get on the game any how.

They simply don't use it, or don't care.