Author Topic: Review on FeralHeart (Game and Forum)!  (Read 6887 times)

Babe

Review on FeralHeart (Game and Forum)!
« on: February 28, 2011, 08:37:04 pm »
I haven't seen an actual review that's helpful for the game or forum yet. Just a lot of negative bashing and whining. ^^'

FeralHeart (Game)

It feels like it took forever, but it's finally out! I haven't gotten to enjoy it much; as I share a computer with siblings, but the very few times I got in I really enjoyed it (despite some severe lag issues.. which is to blame on different things, including my computers lack of space left)! There were some really nice people in game, and there was plenty for me to explore and do within the game itself. I do think that more emotions, animations, and perhaps a few more maps in time should be added. ^^ I'm disappointed with some of the more immature, rude people I've come across, but with a game such as this I believe it should be expected, so I don't let it bother me too much, since I have the handy-dandy block button! ^-^ ~

I think Kovu, Raz, Rak, Nala, Delay - basically everyone who helped to work on the game to make it what it is, did a wonderful job. :) I can't wait to see what updates come with time, I'm sure it'll be a lot of fun. ^^

I also thought I'd mention that I love how forum and game accounts are linked. That's a huge improvement in my mind. =3

FeralHeart (Forum)

Firstly, wow. o.o

That's all I can say in a moment to describe it, really. XD

The old official IT forum looked a lot worse (but not bad.. lol) compared to this forum. This one is so much more professional, and the staff, from what I've seen, seem super friendly. Sure, it has a few things that can be easily fixed, but nothing extreme or to the point a fit should be thrown over it. :D The only thing I dislike is karma , never was a fan of it. ~

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
Re: Review on FeralHeart (Game and Forum)!
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2011, 08:41:58 pm »
Heh, there's a poll about the Karma thing, I do think an option to switch it on/off would be nice. c: And I do agree with your reviews. Hopefully we won't see as many rude people since I believe the modding system ingame is improving, up until then... you gotta love the block button. <3

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
    • View Profile
    • DrA
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2011, 09:14:36 pm »
Good review! I agree on most of what you said. : D The Karma thing can be annoying sometimes, especially when users abuse and it and such~

Babe

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2011, 09:33:20 pm »
Heh, there's a poll about the Karma thing, I do think an option to switch it on/off would be nice. c: And I do agree with your reviews. Hopefully we won't see as many rude people since I believe the modding system ingame is improving, up until then... you gotta love the block button. <3

I saw and voted. ^^ Hopefully, hopefully indeed! <3

Good review! I agree on most of what you said. : D The Karma thing can be annoying sometimes, especially when users abuse and it and such~

Thank you! :3

TealSkeletore

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2011, 09:59:21 pm »
I was about to say '+ Karma for you' for the review, but you said you don't like Karma xD Oh well I'll nuzzle you anyway. ^-^