Author Topic: Ideas...list?  (Read 2338 times)

Keha

Ideas...list?
« on: March 01, 2011, 03:41:52 am »
Hey everyone!
I kinda noticed the mass amount of topics on this board (Ideas board). I know that is the purpose of this particular board, but to make it easier for everyone, perhaps there could be an ideas list? (I wouldn't mind help keeping up with it if there was.)

It'd have to be divided into categories of some sort - it would be easier on the eyes, yes?

I'm extremely sorry if someone as brought this up already... trying to get used to the forums.

slycan

Re: Ideas...list?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2011, 03:52:38 am »
Idea list.... hm....

I'll do it >.> ?

Keha

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2011, 03:56:08 am »
Thanks for replying.
Heh - perhaps there could be a seperate topic? One specifically for the list, and then one specifically for suggesting ideas? Or should it be all on one topic - with the ideas list posted on the first post?

slycan

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2011, 04:09:41 am »
I was thinkin B] one topic with a list to the threads ^^?

ish that okay ?

Keha

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2011, 04:13:14 am »
That's perfect! I'm working on organizing a few ideas suggested on this board now, probably won't finish but its worth a shot at getting it up.
I'll PM you with what I've got to see what you think. (or at least, at what ideas I have down.) When you have the time, you can create/add new categories and finish up adding ideas and so forth if you'd like.

EDIT: I'll have to PM you tomorrow sometime - can't get it done right now.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 04:22:47 am by Keha »

slycan

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2011, 04:46:06 am »
NP (: - I'll try and get started, hope you don't mind

once you come back and your up to the task - you can use my list and make your own thread ^^
I'll delete mine and sticky yours (:

I'm not sure if I'm going to keep up with all the ideas myself lol
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 06:56:11 am by Slycan »

Keha

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2011, 10:47:21 pm »
Okay, I'm working on it now. The layout will be slightly different, although it may have to be changed as the list grows. For now, it could possibly work.