Author Topic: A fan fiction for teen titans (XD got bored so this is part one so far)  (Read 3736 times)

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
what the title says, sukira is a sister of raven from teen titans and she was forced to work for slade, in order to keep slade from killing raven and the titans she's acting like shes enjoying the time working for slade. (sorry for boring thing XD) sukira looks like raven but has a pure black hood and cape and her eyes change color with her mood, her skin has more color to it and she is best with a sword and agility then her power. Ayame is a pure black wolf with red eyes.

Sukira had woken up and sighed "Another day working for slade." and got up from her small space in where slade had told her to stay the night. "Sukira!" ayame called out and growled "your late." Sukira rolled her eyes and said "ya ya i am always late arn't i." Ayame snarled and replied "Slade will have your head off for talking to me like that." sukira smirked and said "since when did you become his boyfriend ayame? do you have a crush on him?" Ayame snarled and lunged towards sukira "tsk tsk, so tempermental" she said dodging her attack. "just you wait" Ayame growled and slunk off. "Sukira!" slade said from somewhere in the shadows. "yes slade?" she said sweetly, still laughing slightly "the titans are trying to get cinderblock back under control, go help cinder will you?" he answered and sukira nodded before running in the area he had showed her.

after ariving at the destination she looked around "damaging state property are we?" she said then smirked, making a few cars fly into battle almost hitting robin. "where the heck did that come in from!" he called over to his team, they all responded and said they dident know. "Hey idiots!" she called out and stepped out of the shadows. "Sukira!" raven growled and her eyes flashed. "oh look little rae rae remembers me" she teased. raven made a stop sign fly over at sukira and she easily dodged "i was only here to help my good friend cinderblock here" she smirked and kicked the ground a little, making a small earthquake where beastboy and cyborg were standing "dont want me to hurt your little friends now rae now do you" she said taunting her older sister. "just shut up already sukira! i dont believe i trusted you!" she yelled. "little rae rae getting mad now are we?" sukira said again and dodged another block of concrete thrown at her. Sukira smirked and pulled her sword out of its sheath. "Scared to fight someone with a sword are we?" sukira said and lit it into flames. "your a disgrace to be my sister" raven said and turned completely away from what she was doing. "i'd rather work for our dad and slade then be led by that idiot robin" sukira had said, clearly enjoying herself. "Sukira! i said help cinderblock not torment your sister" slade's voice said out of the comunicator.

hope you like it so far XD
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
Re: A fan fiction for teen titans (XD got bored so this is part one so far)
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2011, 09:17:00 am »
Thats good Sukira! :3
Tip, with the indenting, always use your caps!
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2011, 09:19:35 am »
its a rough draft XD ill work on the capitalization after im done with atleast a few more paragraphs
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2011, 09:20:40 am »
Lalalalalala. :3 It is good though. ^^
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2011, 09:21:15 am »
thank you XD one of my only skills is story writing.

Offline blue360

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
    • Chibbitails
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2011, 12:28:55 am »
Nice!!!!!!!! I like it!!!!!! :D

You coming?

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2011, 12:43:47 am »

Offline blue360

• View Profile
    • Chibbitails
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2011, 12:46:22 am »
Thank you, I love the story! :D
I really like it! Have fun making stories! XD
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 12:50:08 am by Blue360-the-goddess-of-pain »

You coming?

Offline blue360

• View Profile
    • Chibbitails
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2011, 12:50:50 am »
Nice Pic too!

You coming?

Offline blue360

• View Profile
    • Chibbitails
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2011, 12:51:51 am »
If you can't tell. I <3 Anime!!!!!!!

You coming?