Poll

What dares do you want for the next part?

Train should Kiss Creed on the lips!
0 (0%)
Train should do smexy Poses for Creed >;D
1 (33.3%)
Rinslet should kiss Sven
0 (0%)
Eve should do something in a dark metal room with Leon!
1 (33.3%)
Sephria should express her feelings towards Belze
0 (0%)
Creed has to wear a Afro wig all day
1 (33.3%)
Skyler should ask them all who they realyl love!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: Black Cat Truth or dare show (Rated T+)  (Read 6059 times)

BlackCatTrain

Black Cat Truth or dare show (Rated T+)
« on: March 17, 2012, 01:36:18 am »
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 10:29:28 pm by BlackCatTrain »

BlackCatTrain

Re: Black Cat Truth or dare show (Rated T)
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2012, 01:36:36 am »
To Eve's dismay, all the books were burned to ashes. Everyone gulped and took a few dozen steps back. Eve clenched her fist and gritted her teeth. She walked ominously to Skyler. "Wait! This is not my fault! I just locked them in a room! I didn't burn them or anything! Wait, that was the next dare anyways: Eve, burn all your books and don't buy any books for three week."

Eve just continued to walk over to Skyler. Sephiria walked over to the metal room and rubbed her fingers on the floor. "This container feels too smooth to be metal. It feels like there's wax here, which means there must've been a candle in here."

Belze nodded, "Come to think of it, Skyler came in this room every night in the last few weeks giggling about a collection or something."

Sweat started pouring down Skyler's neck. Jenos nodded, "It looks like he was coming in here for a collection of adult magazines. Trust me, I know that face anywhere."

Everybody gave Jenos an awkward stare. "AHHHH!" shrieked Skyler. "SECURITY!"

A huge army came in and brought out machine guns and started firing at Eve. Train and Sven yelled, "Hey! What are you doing!"

Skyler sighed, "Relax, they're just shooting rhinoceros tranquilizers at her."

An unimportant security guard yelled, "Skyler! The tranquilizers are having no effect- wait a minute. Did you just call me unimportant? Screw you. I hope Eve kills you. I quit, let's see how unimportant I am now."

So the unimportant security guard, I'll just call him Jeff, ("My name is Tony!") walked away, never to be seen again.

Anyways, Eve stomped towards Skyler, growling. The other guards dropped their guns and walked away, whistling, "You're on your own, Skyler. We don't want to be killed."

Skyler looked around frantically, "Wait! I thought you guys worked for me because you loved me!

"Nobody loves you. We worked to pay the bills, like any other workers."

Skyler started running while Eve dashed towards him. Skyler then grabbed a banana peel and threw it on the ground. Eve merely stomped on it and continued dashing towards Skyler, unfazed by his banana attack. Skyler cried, "My banana attack was ineffective! Eve uses rage and dash attack! Skyler uses falcon kick!"

Amazingly enough, he kicked Eve into the book container, closed it and locked it. "If this prevented you from getting in, it should prevent you from getting out too. We'll see you in three weeks Eve. Okay, that was a waste of time, next dare: Sven, I dare you to wear a sexy pink gown and tight and run around yelling, 'I love Train,' for six days. So go for it Sven, I know how much you love cross dressing."

"I DO NOT LOVE CROSS DRESSING! I ONLY DID IT ONCE! And another time just to see how pretty I look as a girl..."

"Flora, Fauna, Merryweather, if you would."

Three fairies came and transformed Sven's clothing into a pink gown, clinging onto his body. It barely went halfway down his thighs and hung tight on his butt, showing an outline. Lots of the audience members vomited. Train yelled "Damn Sven! What are you doing!"

"Shut up! I don't want to wear this!"

"Don't care. Now run saying you love Rinslet"

Sven glared at him, then randomly took off his pants and ran around in My Little Pony underwear screaming like a Little girl "I LOVE RINSLET"

The little girl from before walked up, "I told you I take offense when you compare people's screams to me."

There was a huge rumble. The lights started flashing on and off. Skyler looked around, "Eh? Blackout? I generate my own electricity with pokemons though."

A container smashed opened. A foot smashed the floor, causing the floor to crack. Skyler screamed, "AHH! I'M SORRY EVE! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!"

Creed walked out, growling, "Who said they loved Train?"

"Oh... it's you. Wait... what happened to your straight jacket and collar."

Doctor looked in the containment room and adjusted his glasses, "It looks like the collar couldn't take the output of electricity. In other words, Creed's feelings for Train are-"

Skyler yelled, "OVER 9000! Damn, man! Anyways, these next few dares should piss you off so you can stay. Kyoko, what is Train's charm?"

Kyoko blushed and put her hands on her cheeks and sighed dreamily. "Well, Train is so sexy of course. When he stares at you with his brown eyes, you get lost in them. He has well defined, hard pecs and a beautiful six pack. When you punch them, it feels like you're punching a wall. His butt is round and firm. His thighs are soft but also hard. Same thing with his calves."

Skyler held Creed, who was yelling death threats to Kyoko, by the neck nonchalantly, "Wow, how do you know all this stuff?"

Train gulped, "Damn... I'm kinda creeped out."

Everyone nodded and took a few steps away from Kyoko, as if her craziness were infectious. "Jenos, you may now Kiss the bride!"

Rinslet blushed, "I... I'm just marying you for the dare"

She leaned into Jenos and gave him a long kiss. Jenos smiled, "Good kiss."

Creed yelled, "YOU WITCH! I'LL KILL YOU!"

Jenos pushed Rinslet aside. "When people kiss, does that make them a witch?"

With that said, he furiously kiss Rinslet. Rinslet pushed him away, "Dude! Its just a dare?"

Jenos pulled Rinslet back in and kissed her, while Sven tried his best to push him away. Skyler looked at Sven, "So Sven, are you jealous? This is a good transition to your next question: Sven, do you love Rinslet? You always seem to care for her."

Sven scoffed, "Rinslet's just a cutie that helped us get eve"

The crowd went "Aww." The sweet moment was interrupted by the terminator shooting Sven. "Run."

Sven screamed and continued running, spouting how much he loved Rinslet. Jenos laughed, "That's what you get for loving Rinslet!

Skyler sighed, "Shut up."

He put Creed in another crazy jacket and threw him in another room. "I have my own dare for you Creed, though it's more of a command than a dare since dares are pretty much requests. Creed, I dare you to stay in that room full of pictures of Saya kissing Train for... until the next episode, which is at least three weeks... since we need to wait for Eve."

Creed scowled, "What are you-"

He was interrupted as the door closed. Creed observed his surrounding and found that there were lots of photos of Saya and Train kissing. Creed screamed, "HOW DARE YOU!"

As much as he tried to rip off his jacket so he could obliterate the photos, he couldn't. Now he was stuck in this room, forced to look at the pictures for three weeks. Creed closed his eyes, "I refuse to look at these pictures. I refuse!"

Skyler smirked, "Oh yea, one more thing."

He turned on the speakers in the room and it repeated voice recordings of Saya saying "I love you Train" Creed screamed, "NO! TURN IT OFF!"

Skyler chuckled, "Now that completes the torture of Creed Diskenth... oh wait."

Skyler opened the door to Creed's room, farted, and closed it. He chuckled, "I'm such a genius. Anyways, that completes our episode for today. I hope you enjoyed it. Please send us a list of dares for us to perform later. Until next time! My name is Skyler, and I need a girl... Hey miss! How much will it take for you to go out with me!"

Sven yelled, "SCREW YOU!"

Skyler yelled, "Okay ladies and gents! Welcome back to the show! I'm-"

"Annoying," muttered the jerk.

"Man… why do you keep coming back to life?"

"Why did you call us 'gents'? It's gentlemen! Gents could be short for anything else, baka."

Skyler took deep breaths, "Okay, calm down. Maybe if you ignore him he'll go away. Anyways! Sorry about the long wait!"

"You better be sorry! You're wasting my time after a long break, which was uncalled for since we paid good money to see this!"

"He's just a figment of your imagination calm down… anyways! Let's start this show! Let's let Creed out of his chamber while we move onto the first dare! Train!

He dashed to Creed to grab the pictures, but Creed smiled, "I knew you would be doing that Train, but I won't let you rip my precious."

He ran away giggling like a schoolgirl. Doctor adjusted his glasses, "Did he always laugh like a schoolgirl when he was supposed to give an evil cackle?"

Everyone nodded. Tearju replied, "If you rewatch the entire anime, you'll see that he's more of a horny schoolgirl than a villain."

"Hey," yelled the Sailor Scouts.

"Sorry, schoolgirls. I didn't mean to classify him in your category."

Magneto, the Injustice Gang, Kobra, the Brotherhood, Death Eaters, and every other evil person objected, "What about us!"

"Yea… sorry, he shouldn't have been considered a villain either."

Creed screamed as Gollum jumped on his head, "My precious! We wants the precious! Give Gollum his precious!"

Creed retorted, "No! It's my precious! My previous! Creed needs his previous!"

He ran around the room, and fell down a hole filled with magma located behind the jerk. Both of them yelling, "Precious!"

The jerk turned around, "What the hell? When was this put here?"

Skyler whistled, "I don't know what you're talking about. It's not like I loosened the bolts on your chair and was waiting for you to fall asleep so you'd accidently fall back into the hole."

Creed reappeared with the pictures burned, crying. Skyler smirked, "Alright, your turn is over. Stay there and shut up."

Creed laughed, "It's fine. I still have pictures of Train in those awesome poses. My best camera is my memory. Tee hee."

Train pulled out Hades and shot him in the head. Everyone widened their eyes. Skyler calmly drank his tea, "Not that I care, but I thought you weren't going to kill anyone anymore. Creed pushes the limit of being considered a person, but just curious."

Train replied, "Nah, I just shot him in the part of his head where he remembers stuff. Now, I've erased those memories from him."

Eve wrinkled her nose, "That's a catwoman costume? That hardly looks like a cat. It looks more like a leopard that jumped into a tar pit."

Skyler raised his eyebrows, "Okay. So what does a real cat costume look like?"

Eve walked up to Train and put on fluffy white cat ears on Train and walked behind him. Train adjusted the ears, "Uhh, princess, there's no way I'm wearing this- yeowch! What did you do that for?"

Eve poked a cat tail on Train's butt. Train rubbed his behind.

Skyler interrupted, "That's perfect! While wearing that, your next dare is to go and beg Creed for milk!"

"Hell no! I ain't begging for nothing from that guy!"

"Do it while he's unconscious…"

"I wouldn't even do it if he was dead!"

Jenos, dressed as a dog, ran up to Train, "Woof! Woof woof!"

Skyler held Jenos back by a collar, "Do it before I sick my dog on you!"

Sephiria scoffed, "Do you think Train's that stu-"

Train screamed in a shrilly voice, "Alright! Keep your dog on your leash! I'll do it! Meow."

Belze smacked his forehead. Train crawled up to Creed, "Meow. Meow meow meow meow meeooowww. Meow meow. Meow meow meeeoowww."

Leon coughed, "Does anyone understand him?"

Jenos gave a cocky smile, "Am I the only one that understands him? I'm not surprised, only I'm skilled enough to understand the feline language. He's saying, 'Creed? Creed sama? Yo, jackass! Gimme some milk.'"

Rinslet turned away, "I can't believe I like this idiot. That's not something to be proud of."

Skyler shook his finger, "Nuh uh, that's not begging."

"I told you to give me some milk! Am I gonna have to shoot you to gimme what I want?"

An hour later… Train was kneeling before Creed, "Give me some milk already! My throat is parched!

Skyler sighed, "I think you're the sicko. Let's move on. Alright Train, tell Eve how you feel about her."

Train gave a small cough, "Eve, meow meow, meow meow meow meow meow. Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow. Meow meow."

Eve clutched her chest, "Aww. Train, I love you too."

Sven yelled, "What did you say to her you pedophile?"

Skyler yelled with the same loudness, "Yea! Did he say twerp or brat anywhere in there?"

Eve turned her hair into a bunch of huge hammers. She turned around and growled, "You're ruining a sentimental moment between me and Train."

She smashed Skyler over and over, letting out all the rage that she felt ever since Chapter 2.

Skyler turned away,  Okay, Eve, I dare you to trade all your books for this huge book."

He held in front of him a book huger than a door and wider than a car. Eve widened her mouth and eyes, "Give it to me."

Skyler snickered, "Here you go."

Eve opened the book to find profane pictures drawn by a child, including a picture of the letter C and its reflection and another of the number 8, the letter D and an equal sign. Skyler fell on the floor laughing, "Ahahahah! You should've seen the look on-"

Rinslet hugged Jenos's head. Damn, Train is scary. Saya walked up to Train and hugged him, "It's all part of the past now Train. Don't worry."

He wrapped his arms around her, "Yea."

Tears flowed from Skyler's eyes, "Aww, everyone who has a lover, go hug them. This is too cute."

Sven walked up to Eve and was about to wrap his arms around her when Leon blew him away, "Go find someone else pedo!"

Sven growled, "Fine!"

He walked over to Tearju. "WTF!"

Doctor smirked, "Tearju does not want a homo erectus like you."

Sven walked over to Sephiria, who pointed her sword at him, "You better stay back if you know what's good for you."

Sven sniffled and walked over to a corner. Kyoko, meanwhile was tied to the ground too, "Let me go! Let me go hug Kuro-sama!"

Skyler smiled, "And that concludes our show for today! I'm going to step outside the building for a bit while the girls flock around me. Send us more dares! Until next time!"
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 02:16:27 am by BlackCatTrain »

BlackCatTrain

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2012, 04:12:36 am »
"Ok, It's me Skylar, and were back with the show!" Skylar smiled then strutted toward the Black Cat cast

"We Know that!" Yelled a rude audience member. "And I told you, I'M NOT RUDE!"

"Some of us can't handle the truth" Skylar said and took of his hat and bowed, Sven followed and did the same

"ARE WE GONNA START OR WHAT?" Rinslet shouted and kicked Skylar

"Yes! Now, lets go to out first dare! Charden, You have to take Kyoko and Creed shopping!"

"Oh hell no" Charden said then made the -_-| face, on the other hand, Creed and Kyoko were jumping up and down screaming like little girls "Were going to go shopping! Were going to go shopping!"

The same little girl from before brought out a taizer and taizered them both. "I TOLD YOU! It's offensive when you do that!"

Charden dragged Creed and Kyoko off. "Ok, lets go you whiny bitches" He said and trhew them into the back of his Harry Potter broom, wich now came with trunks :D. Then flew off.

"Alright! Now, lets set a cam-corder around them and spy!" Skylar exclaimed and took out a web-cam then threw it toward the place Charden had flown away. The webcam latched onto the broomstick as Charden was flying.

When they go to the mall, Creed and Kyoko eagerly bought ever dress they saw. "Ooh Creed, you look so cute in that dress!" Kyoko smiled then bent down to admire Creed's skirt.

"I know!" He exlcaimed then pulled his purse up. "Do you like my purse?" He asked.

"F*** yes!"

Skylar jumped in fron of them then exclaimed. OK, Now, moving on. Train, Kiss Sephiria!"

"FINNALY"

What was that? >:| Saya stepped forward and put her hands on her hips, she glared at Train and tapped her foot.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, Sephiria and I are engaged" Train said then hugged Sephiria.

Saya's eyes gleamed with anger, then seh walked away, she kicked someone off the roof as she passed them.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH -splat-" Went a inocent By-stander.

Train eagerly puffed out his lips and started kissing Sephiria all over.

"Train.........Train!.......TRAIN!" Sephiria shouted then, Creed jumped out of no were in his skirt, purse and High heels and slashed at Sephiria.

"TRAIN! YOUR UNDER THE WITCHES SPELL!" he said as he stabbed Sephiria multiple times, then calmed down and sat on her.

Everyone in the cast and in the audience made the O_O face.

Creed breathes heavily, then grabs some smexy pictures of Train that just so happen to be laying out in the open and starts running around still wearing the skirt, purse, and high-heels screaming "MY PRECIOUS MY PRECIOUS!"

Ok, now, time to torture Creed some more! Were gonna praticly do the same thing as before, but worse!"

"Rinslet, Jenos, you may kiss Train."

Rinslet blushed, "I... This is just for the dare Train!"

She leaned into Train and gave him a long kiss. Train smiled, "Good kiss."

Creed yelled, "YOU WITCH! I'LL KILL YOU!"

Jenos pushed Rinslet aside. "You look so amazing in that dress Train."

With that said, he furiously kiss Train. Train pushed him away, "Dude! Are you gay?"

"I appreciate everyone's beauty Train."

Jenos pulled Train back in and kissed him, while Train tried his best to push him away. Skyler looked at Sven, "So Sven, are you jealous? This is a good transition to your next question: Sven, do you love Train? You always seem to care for him."

Sven scoffed, "Train's just a black hole on my wallet. Though he makes a good brother for Eve, and Eve is like a daughter for me. So I guess I think of Train as my son."

The crowd went "Aww." The sweet moment was interrupted by the terminator shooting Sven. "Run."

Sven screamed and continued running, spouting how much he loved Train. Creed laughed, "That's what you get for loving Train! Now to deal with these two who kissed him."

Skyler sighed, "Shut up."

He put Creed in another crazy jacket and threw him in another room. "I have my own dare for you Creed, though it's more of a command than a dare since dares are pretty much requests. Creed, I dare you to stay in that room full of pictures of Jenos and Rinslet kissing Train for... until the next episode, which is at least three weeks... since we need to wait for Eve."

Creed scowled, "What are you-"

He was interrupted as the door closed. Creed observed his surrounding and found that there were lots of photos of Jenos and Rinslet kissing Train. Creed screamed, "HOW DARE YOU!"

As much as he tried to rip off his jacket so he could obliterate the photos, he couldn't. Now he was stuck in this room, forced to look at the pictures for three weeks. Creed closed his eyes, "I refuse to look at these pictures. I refuse!"

Skyler smirked, "Oh yea, one more thing."

He turned on the speakers in the room and it repeated voice recordings of what Kyoko and Sven said about Train this episode. Creed screamed, "NO! TURN IT OFF!"

Skyler chuckled, "Now that completes the torture of Creed Diskenth... oh wait."

Skyler opened the door to Creed's room, threw all his garbage from the past 6 years in it, and closed it. He chuckled, "I'm such a genius. Anyways, that completes our episode for today. I hope you enjoyed it. Please send us a list of dares for us to perform later. Until next time! My name is Skyler, and I need a girl... Hey miss! How much will it take for you to go out with me!"

Sven yelled, "SCREW YOU!"

Authors Note: Ok, the torchure for Creed was pretty much the EXACT same thing as what happened before, But the one below is the ORGINAL version that I made, I screwed with the first one, Thinking the orginal would be to gay, But then I looked back a realized how gay alot of this is and put this in :P
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 10:25:25 pm by BlackCatTrain »

BlackCatTrain

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2012, 02:30:56 pm »
-reserved-

BlackCatTrain

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2012, 02:31:15 pm »
-reserved-

BlackCatTrain

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2012, 02:32:12 pm »
-reserved-
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 10:27:30 pm by BlackCatTrain »