Author Topic: Bloody Trails  (Read 1538 times)

Aweu

Bloody Trails
« on: August 02, 2012, 12:24:18 am »
These are some of the pieces from my story 'Bloody Trails' not the story, I'm not going to post the whole story for three reasons:
1. It'll scare you, and make you sad.
2. It will change the way you feel about yourself.
3. It's to inappropriate and disturbing for some.
So, these are the parts that I thought were best to post here and my story is big so, I might run outta room some time along.

Isira's nose began to bleed again, her tail was wrapped around her back leg, she was filled with nervousness. As she walked down the hallway to the back door, she heard a voice coming from behind. "Hey, Isira!" the voice said, Isira cringed then turned her head a little, "Yes?" Isira said with a sniffle. The sounds of claws slamming against the cold floor were coming closer to Isira's back, Isira turned her head back again and sniffled. Her eyes changed from blue to purple showing fear. "Vetie!? What are you doing, I thought you needed to go home early!" Isira said, with a worried look. Vetie smirked, "Heh... I only said that to see you at the end of the day!" Vetie licked her lips and grew her tail and sharpened it. "Now is not the time Vetie!" Isira shrieked. "Why not!? I'm hungry right now." Vetie said, with a frown. Isira ran out the door and into the parking lot. Will continue sometime when I'm not depressed... :P

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: Bloody Trails
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2012, 04:04:00 pm »
Nice story so far, Aweu!
Farewell everyone<3